"Game of Thrones"

kingzoso

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:42 PM, Stryder1978 said:

...do I record my sympathies for Yun Yun here or in the "Rest in Peace" thread?

It's actually Wun Wun and this is the appropriate thread.  If you posted in the "Rest in Peace" thread, about 90% of the people who post regularly on this Forum, would not know who Wun Wun is/was. 

For those that do follow and watch GoT, I am re-watching the "Battle of the Bastards" and all I have to say is that Jon Snow is one bad ass Motherfucker.  He is not afraid to go solo into battle and when the battle comes to him, he stands tall in the thick of it when allies and enemies are killing each other all around him. 

Game of Thrones finale episode will air later today.  Titled, the "Winds of Winter", which is also the title of the sixth book in George R.R. Martin "A Song of Ice and Fire" (when it finally is published). 

As big of GoT fan that I am, I really do not know how this season finale will play out.  With a great and awesome show like this, and with all the different storylines and plots, etc... I am looking forward to seeing how the producers end this "epic" season. 

Nonetheless, however it does end, I know that I will like what I see.  Obviously, with a show of this magnitude, there will be a Major Cliffhanger that ends this sixth season.  What that will be is what I am looking forward too. 

I am a Man of conviction and also a Man of contrast.  I say that the "Sopranos" and "Breaking Bad" are My top two favorite shows of all-time (and I truly believe that), but when a series like "Game of Thrones" comes along, I am a Man of many different opinions. 

I Love "Game of Thrones" for many of the same reason I Love the "Sopranos" and "Breaking Bad".  Even though I have read the books of GoT, I do not know what to expect to see on the screen. 

Currently, "Game of Thrones" is My favorite show.  I just hate the fact that I (and We) have to wait about 10 months until Season 7. 

I am fast losing interest in the show.  I still LOVE the books - I'm on my 5th read through all of them - but without GF Martin's direction, D&D are simply trying to push it through in the time frame they've chosen.  HBO certainly isn't behind it - they'd love a couple more years beyond the two that D&D have established.  So many plot holes and plot armor in use now that the scripts are a joke.  The absolute worst was the final scene in which Varys magically teleports from Dorne back to Mereen just in time to appear on a ship to travel to........MEREEN!!!

"You want a good show, but you get bad writing" - Sand Snakes

2 hours ago, kingzoso said:

Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen and Tyrion Lannister are all related.  These three are the three heads of the dragons that is the sigil of House Targaryen. 

Game+of+Thrones.Targaryen+blog+

Next time around we will see all three of them riding Dragons. The evil Cersi is heading for a mighty fall.

Who survived?  About a quarter of the North Army/wildlings, Sansa, Jon, Tormund, Littlerfinger, Davos, most of the Vale Army.  Died, Ramsey, Small Jon Umber, Wun Wun, Rickon, most of the Bolton forces.   MIA:  Ghost!

• 2 months later...

I predict that "Game of Thrones" will win another straight EMMY AWARD for "Best Drama Series" later tonight. 

There are three "Best Supporting Actresses" for this high honor.  Cersei, Arya, and the Mother of Dragons.  I hope and think that one of these great and beautiful actresses wins the coveted honor. 

I will say that "Jon Snow" will win an EMMY as well, He deserves it. 

I could go on and on about "GOT" but I will refrain for now. 

"Game of Thrones" is the greatest show on Television (now) and that is why it will win the highly coveted Award that is worthy of the EMMY...

21 hours ago, kingzoso said:

I predict that "Game of Thrones" will win another straight EMMY AWARD for "Best Drama Series" later tonight. 

There are three "Best Supporting Actresses" for this high honor.  Cersei, Arya, and the Mother of Dragons.  I hope and think that one of these great and beautiful actresses wins the coveted honor. 

I will say that "Jon Snow" will win an EMMY as well, He deserves it. 

I could go on and on about "GOT" but I will refrain for now. 

"Game of Thrones" is the greatest show on Television (now) and that is why it will win the highly coveted Award that is worthy of the EMMY...

Well, I was right and I was wrong.  "Game of Thrones" did win a second consecutive EMMY AWARD for "Best Drama Series" (right).

None of the other actors or actresses representing GOT won (wrong), which I say is complete and utter nonsense BS.  The dude who won the "Best Supporting Actor" in a Drama series I have never ever heard of and was not even at the event. 

Here is beginners guide to GOT:

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 8:35 AM, Stryder1978 said:

Congrats to GoT for winning another 13 Emmy's, now topping "Frasier" for most Emmy's by any TV series!

Yes, Congratulations to GoT and winning everything that it is destined to win.  Jon Snow is a sexy man that will eventually sit on the Iron Throne.  

• 7 months later...

Archived