Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kingzoso

"Game of Thrones"

383 posts in this topic

And contrary to popular believe, Cersei will NOT end up on the Iron Throne at the end of this story.  People forget about Maggie the Frog's prophecy....all of which has come true so far!

20 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

..actually Mr. Spelling Police, I wrote "wet" for a reason (I have the hots for Daenerys).  Carry on idgit..... 

f9c3d45dd06f26bb8eeb318fa7462efdae4f3803

On 5/25/2017 at 7:14 AM, Stryder1978 said:

And contrary to popular believe, Cersei will NOT end up on the Iron Throne at the end of this story.  People forget about Maggie the Frog's prophecy....all of which has come true so far!

That would be an interesting ending though, however I always figured the Mother of Dragons was always hinted, or overtly suggested, she would occupy the Iron Throne by the end. The lady has dragons for crying out loud, unless they decide to strike for better benefits or working conditions, she is kinda a shoe-in.

Posted (edited)

"Game of Thrones" commences in 14 days.  I am excited but kinda disappointed that this new season 7 will comprise of only 7 episodes.  I am looking forward to the epic battles between Daenerys' huge army of the Unsullied and the Dothraki and Queen Cersei and her Lannister army.  Not to mention, Jon Snow, the new King in the North, and the awesome Lady Mormont. 

Edited by kingzoso
edit comment

...I'm looking forward to it as well.  Some of the episodes will be longer in duration, but there will be fewer over all.  I am currently re-watching Seasons 1-6 in anticipation.  My biggest concern is that with only two shortened seasons remaining, that the directors will "rush" the show to it's conclusion.  Last season already felt rushed. 

7 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

...I'm looking forward to it as well.  Some of the episodes will be longer in duration, but there will be fewer over all.  I am currently re-watching Seasons 1-6 in anticipation.  My biggest concern is that with only two shortened seasons remaining, that the directors will "rush" the show to it's conclusion.  Last season already felt rushed. 

Yep, it seems they are pulling a Soprano's on us. Trying to milk this for all its worth.

....if the spoilers that were posted on Reddit earlier this year are true (last year he was spot on), the last season will INDEED be rushed and a LOT of fans (including myself) will be disappointed.  Oh well, there's always the books..... 

Game of Thrones season 7 premieres in less than 24 hours from now.  Central Standard Time.  I can't wait.  I believe this season will be more "epic" than last season even though it will only comprise of just 7 episodes. 

Edited by kingzoso