"Game of Thrones"

kingzoso

So it seems that Our own favorite "Imp", Tyrion Lannister, is condemned to die by his own father's decree. His Champion, Prince Oberyn Martell's skull was crushed by the Crowns own Champion, the Mountain (that Rides). However, the Mountain (that Rides) seems to have met a similar Fate. Could that be called a Draw?... and Tyrion's fate be that He lives? (I already know the answer, but those that do not will have to wait till next Sunday to find out).

Edited to add: This is the trial by combat scene. If you have not seen it yet, and want to in the course of your own viewing schedule and time, then I urge you not to watch. However, this in NOT A SPOILER, because this scene/episode was aired in the USA last night. It has already been viewed and posted on Youtube (and not by Me). View at your own discretion.

http://youtu.be/UNMGcwE_-WU

SozoZoso,

LMAO...GREAT posting! I'm amazed at how talented some people are with creating videos! I am glad they followed the book with that episode although I will miss the Red Viper. Sadly, only two episodes remain and judging from their titles, it may not end on an OMG moment!

For those that watch "Game of Thrones", how do you feel about Tyrions impending execution?

Although I am reading the series, I'm only in Book 2 (although only 100 more pages). So I'm hoping that there's a twist in which he isn't executed!

SozoZoso, that was too good, I watched it twice.

In my opinion, last night's episode was good, but not as good as the previous one. Highlights for me were Samwell's continued growth, when he freed Ghost, and the wooly mammoth - awesome creatures they were.

I just read that the Producers of GoT say that this last 4th season episode will be a season ending finale to be remembered (by). I know that a lot of producers say that to drum up expectations (for their shows), however, I really believe D.B and Dave in this case. I just watched a 2 minute clip of this finale episode and I already know what uncertain fate (depending on Your likes or dislikes of certain characters) befalls one of the Main and Most Powerful Characters in this "Epic" Series.

...and no, I do not think that I gave away any Spoilers because I did not give away who that character is/was and I did not say what happens to Him/Her.

Tune in this coming Sunday night and see for Yourself. It will be a shocker (to those who have not read the books) and definitely a very high ratings boost for the Great and always Amazing American network, Home Box Office.

I think we'll have to watch it online the next day; we're leaving for the beach Saturday morning and I don't think the cottage gets HBO. :( I'll have to stay off the internet until we see it!

Awww no, I liked Ygritte. It does go to show, as someone said before, never like or get too attached to a character as they would snuff it before you know.

Ygritte left to become a secretary ;) (anyone else see her on Downton Abbey?)

Ygritte left to become a secretary ;) (anyone else see her on Downton Abbey?)

Would be fun if they brought Gwen back to show how she's faring in her career.

...George Martin is trying to convince HBO to increase the number of episodes per season to 13!! That would be sweet!

Eagerly waiting for the final two books from Mr. Martin. I think book 6 is coming out in 2015?

The season ending episode of "Game of Thrones" begins in less than 19 hours from now (Central Standard Time/Dallas, Texas time). For those that follow this show, I say be prepared to be "shocked and awed" about what you are about to witness. The only downside of this is the fact that all of Us will have to wait at least 10 months before the next season begins (usually late April or early May).

With Tywin Lannister murdered by his own dwarf son, who is going to rule and govern the 7 Kingdoms? His (supposed) grandson, Tommen, is just a boy and his mother, Cersei Lannister is too obsessed with Power to properly govern the Realm.

Where is the Kinslayer, Tyrion Lannister, going and what Fate awaits Him? Did Lord Varys betray Tyrion and send him off to some terrible ending?

Did the Hound really die?

What is Arya Stark going to do in the Free City of Braavos? Will she meet again with Jaqen H'ghar?

Can the Khaleesi control her two dragons and where is her third dragon?

What happens to Ser Jorah Mormont, the Khaleesi's trusted Knight and Advisor? She found out that he was spying on her and given her enemies her secrets and whereabouts. The exiled Knight is now a twice exiled Knight.

Is Sansa Stark going to fall in love with Littlefinger and rule the Eyrie with him and the sickly Lord Robert?

Does Stannis Baratheon let the King Beyond the Wall, Mance Rayder, live?

...Many and more of these types of questions may follow...

So the Treeman tells Bran he will never walk again, but he will fly. So could that mean that Bran will ride the Khaleesi's Missing Dragon ?

How will Tyrion and Varys survive, join a circus perhaps, beg for food ? Time will tell.

Maybe I should start reading the books that are sitting in my bookshelves unread and gathering dust.

JTM,

By all means rad the books! Not only will they answer all the above questions, but fill in all the beautiful details that HBO couldn't possibly fit into the 10 one hour episodes. I am disappointed they didn't end the season finale with an appearance by LS. That would have been the biggest TV cliff hanger since "Who shot J.R."!!

With Tywin Lannister murdered by his own dwarf son, who is going to rule and govern the 7 Kingdoms? His (supposed) grandson, Tommen, is just a boy and his mother, Cersei Lannister is too obsessed with Power to properly govern the Realm.

Is Sansa Stark going to fall in love with Littlefinger and rule the Eyrie with him and the sickly Lord Robert?

I would be happy if the 3 of them walked off into the sunset (my least favorite characters).

A couple of book questions that I am curious about but not sure I really want to know now, if it's a spoiler (I am now early in Book 3):

Who is Tansy?

Also, is Whitebeard the missing Ser Barristan; or has he already been accounted for and I just missed it?

Archived