Iam new Hi

Lynne

I always been a big fan of Led Zeppelin but I am very shy.What about you?

yes I love zeppelin, but I do not get much time, as I work nearly all the time, but with all the revival, and news in papers,and magazines, I thought I would join a forum,where do you live? I work in fashion design in London.

Really?What do you design you are fortunate to work in that feild.I live in Hollywood,Ca.I moved here in 1987.I just had cancer and doing okay I still have my bad days.There have been alot of fires in California recently.Like the fires in Malibu.

But I am still in remission.I had cancer in 1997,I was diagnosed in when I was 36.When Princess Diana died that year.I am still in remission.I am 44 now.I have 2 sons 23 and 25.They live on their on now.I am not married are you?Do you have any kids?

Really?What do you design you are fortunate to work in that feild.I live in Hollywood,Ca.I moved here in 1987.I just had cancer and doing okay I still have my bad days.There have been alot of fires in California recently.Like the fires in Malibu.

But I am still in remission.I had cancer in 1997,I was diagnosed in when I was 36.When Princess Diana died that year.I am still in remission.I am 44 now.I have 2 sons 23 and 25.They live on their on now.I am not married are you?Do you have any kids?

I am sorry you have been so ill and hope you will make a full recovery, I work with colour design and putting and designing pieces it is great, I really love it and London such a hip place.

Grown up daughters.- Divorced, and I can do my own thing which is nice. :D

I am sorry you got a divorce!!!So sorry it didn't work out!

Are you planning on getting married again?

Do you have grandchildren?

I do i have 2 grandchildren already and i am too youn to be a grandmother.i am not seeing them because well i am financially stable.So I am okay about money.

I can't wait to see them i haven't seen my grandchildren yet i have pictures of them though.2 little girls!One is name Victoria and Rose.my sons name is Andrew and i gave my 2nd up for adoption i was too young to have so many kids i was only 17.

lol,thanks guys.ya i am feeling better i have my bad days sometimes.

also............................................... what you doing today?

what do you do on your time off spending on your day off???????????????????????????

I usually cook and do gardening and I love computers!

I am sorry you got a divorce!!!So sorry it didn't work out!

Are you planning on getting married again?

Do you have grandchildren?

I do i have 2 grandchildren already and i am too youn to be a grandmother.i am not seeing them because well i am financially stable.So I am okay about money.

I can't wait to see them i haven't seen my grandchildren yet i have pictures of them though.2 little girls!One is name Victoria and Rose.my sons name is Andrew and i gave my 2nd up for adoption i was too young to have so many kids i was only 17.

lol,thanks guys.ya i am feeling better i have my bad days sometimes.

No, not a grandmother, they are career, girls. I don t say no to getting married someday but he would have to be pretty special - right now I am very much enjoying being on my own, lots of friends, and plenty to do in London, and now you can just go off to Paris on a train, such good fun to do that.

Eh ...

I'm looking for a dark-skinned South Indian girl; 27 - 32 years old ... who has thick, straight, black, waist-length hair with a beautiful face and big, mesmerizing eyes; full, round breasts, wide hips, small feet and straight white teeth.

She's educated, intelligent, family-oriented, devout (Hindu), hard-working and extremely sexual.

And can cook.

And has a penchant for white redneck guys.

Thanks ... I don't think I see her ...

Ya'll ladies have a good day now ...

*tips hat*

~666

Oh yeah ... and she's never been married before and doesn't have any illegitimate kids.

Archived