New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

I haven't received any notice from Amazon yet (US delivery destination) but I did get a notice that the Amazon purchase amount was deducted today from my PayPal account. I'm hoping for shipping today and *maybe* I'll get my Deluxe CDs on Monday. <big grin>

True that does happen...but not in this case. This early release to the Rhineland has Jimmy's handprint all over it. Good for them - I can wait a few more days.

Rheinland, is it? I lived in the Rheinland 20+ years ago for about 18 months...Bought my first Zeppelin bootlegs in the Rheinland. :)

It's Rheinland. :bubble:

But I don't believe the earlier release is because of Jimmy, that would be just silly ^^

And as I said, because of a strike I get my order now later on Monday, so in a way we're even :peace:

Just a little while longer and our interminable wait will be over. :chickeddance:

...and then we can start the whole process over as we wait for the release of the fourth album and HOTH. :tears:

Glad to hear this. I was hoping for demos, outtakes, and the like, and as little live material as possible. The only exception would be a cleaned up show from the 1980 tour.

Respecting all expectatives, I am more than pissed off hearing this. Best thing in Led Zeppelin are their live shows, so that is a pity. :mellow:

Respecting all expectatives, I am more than pissed off hearing this. Best thing in Led Zeppelin are their live shows, so that is a pity. :mellow:

Totally agree! Please give us more official live stuff!

Totally agree! Please give us more official live stuff!

Perhaps, in time! Let's just accept these box sets and and how great they will be (when they come out Tuesday), before going on another tangent prematurely! With these great teasers we've had so far, I personally can't wait for Tuesday to get here. From WLL, Gallows, SIBL, Keys To The Highway and especially La La, this is some great stuff, Jimmy has given us. We'll see what is in store for the next set and so on.

I'm a little disappointed. I just got my email from Amazon.ca. I will be receiving my LZ I and LZ III Deluxe boxes between June 9 and June 13, and the LZ II Box doesn't have a projected delivery date yet. I placed my order in March. None of that is good news in my books.

Zep stress. Serenity Now.

Amz.uk 1&2 dispatched, whats up with 3?

Bummer, same here....postie has just been, no early arrival and no mp3s of I, II or III in my Amazon cloud player...ah well roll on Monday.

I was thinking very seriously of getting the box sets and I know they are nice but they are too expensive & no extra music so I have decided to get the double CDs & 180g vinyl this Monday. I have been looking forward to this for nearly two years & sad but true I have taken the step of upgrading my hifi especially for Led Zep. Theres no beating around the bush you need power to replay the Zep music properly. I bought my friends Vincent Class A Monoblocs off him (Hes got a Krell Amp now )so I get the full power onslaught of Dazed & Confused!!!! I have also purchased a replacement Stylus for my turntable so I can enjoy the vinyl at it's best. I have been reading the Steve Hoffman forum & it's very funny some people have laid down a Dynamic range graph of the 2014 remasters & people have commented without even hearing them yet!!!! Im sure they will sound better because I'm sure Jimmy Page heard the negative comments regarding Mothership (the height of Loudness Wars/Brickwall) & will put this right

Global production shortages according to Warner. Nicked this and brought it over here:

"Please be advised that due to global production issues, the below configurations will not make the June 3rd street date. We anticipate receiving stock towards the end of release week or the following week. We will provide an update when available."

I am absolutely disgusted that people in Germany are getting these releases days before the rest of us & have sent a strongly worded letter to Steve Tyler's mum or somebody like that...

In all seriousness though, I've been checked Amazon UK all day to see if mine have been shipped, nothing yet.

Mook... your comments as well as others talking about countries outside the US getting their Reissues early reminds me of a recent Robert Plant interview... (can't remember which with the surge of activity) where Robert's talking about the amount of time he spends in the US and how much the Vinyl Renaissance here influenced/motived the reissues project - I'm sure Jimmy feels the same. Regardless of who get their goods first... I think the rest of the world needs to send us a Zeppelin Thank You!!

Just checked my Amazon account, said ship date between June 9 - 13.... Cancelled order & went to Barnes & Noble which says June 3 ship date....also saved $42.00.....Hope I made the right move...

Since I ordered mine in mid March, arrival date still says June 3. I have not been told of a delay, so I can hardly wait! It makes it harder after seeing the pictures Dave Lewis posted of himself opening his on facebook.

Global production shortages according to Warner. Nicked this and brought it over here:

"Please be advised that due to global production issues, the below configurations will not make the June 3rd street date. We anticipate receiving stock towards the end of release week or the following week. We will provide an update when available."

Idk but maybe retail outlets are being prioritized,. Plenty of stock when the doors open Monday/Tuesday morning. Also I'm thinking are the retail outlets going to have any of the limited numbered sets.

Archived