New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Meanwhile...since I tried it a few times, I'm out of downloads.

I'm fairly confident things will get sorted out, but another reason to hate Murphy's Law. Not very impressive.

I mean...I have to assume that since it's an issue on their end, Rhino will allow you your three downloads again.

Finally got to opening it now!! I absolutely love it, the booklet is awesome, packaging is great. Vinyl looks spectacular as well as the mini LP packaging for the CD. Just looked at my numbered print and I've got #5856/30,000! :bubble: Totally worth it, Andrew R, plus it feels much more rewarding than the deluxe vinyl lol

I'll have to give the HD download some time for it to get sorted out, lets hope that the downloads will come back for you, pujols.

My PG SuperD box got delivered... to a neighbor's house four miles away. I will not see it till Thursday, given the condition of the roads between me and there: Snow covered with slick mud underneath (no pavement, no snowplows).

Thursday the person who's got the box will get it to me, but that's because I'll be driving to Albuquerque with her to take her to a doctor's appointment. So I won't get it home to open it till Thursday night.
Talk about delayed gratification...

My PG SuperD box got delivered... to a neighbor's house four miles away. I will not see it till Thursday, given the condition of the roads between me and there: Snow covered with slick mud underneath (no pavement, no snowplows).

Thursday the person who's got the box will get it to me, but that's because I'll be driving to Albuquerque with her to take her to a doctor's appointment. So I won't get it home to open it till Thursday night.

Absolutely brutal! :(

Well...maybe by then the full HD download issue will be resolved. :angry:

came here to gripe about that.

glad its not just me (well, not glad but you know what i mean.)

Yes, I do know.

As sort of mentioned before, I kinda inadvertently exhausted my three downloads trying to figure out this HD issue. I contacted Warner about it. They seem to be working on it (my issue at least) but surprisingly didn't seem aware that this was an issue for everyone. Maybe they're just the middle man and Rhino is doing the fixing.

• Administrators

Yes, I do know.

As sort of mentioned before, I kinda inadvertently exhausted my three downloads trying to figure out this HD issue. I contacted Warner about it. They seem to be working on it (my issue at least) but surprisingly didn't seem aware that this was an issue for everyone. Maybe they're just the middle man and Rhino is doing the fixing.

The downloads will be reset.

Stay tuned.... ;)

The latest release of PG gives us another instrumental track, so the 'Led Zeppelin Instrumentals' album is now a tidy 16-track, 72-minute affair. Fits nicely on a CD!

Thank You (Backing Track) 4:21

Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman) (Backing Track) 3:11

Moby Dick 4:21

La La (Intro/Outro Rough Mix) 4:10

White Summer/Black Mountain Side 8:02

Friends (No Vocal) 3:43

Bathroom Sound (No Vocal) 4:01

Jennings Farm Blues (Rough Mix) 5:55

The Battle Of Evermore (Mandolin/Guitar Mix From Headley Grange) 4:13

Going To California (Mandolin/Guitar Mix) 3:34

The Song Remains The Same (Guitar Overdub Reference Mix) 5:31

Over The Hills And Far Away (Guitar Mix Backing Track) 4:22

No Quarter (Rough Mix With JPJ Keyboard Overdubs - No Vocal) 7:04

Bron-Yr-Aur 2:07

Sick Again (Early Version) 2:23

Bonzo's Montreux 4:18

I pre-ordered PG from Amazon back in early January and I still have not received it.Not good - AMAZON!

Did you select the free Super Saver shipping? If so, they usually don't start processing until a few days after an item is released. Treat you like a third-class citizen.

I ordered Yes' 5.1 Close to the Edge that way last August and it took two weeks to receive (not a preorder). They didn't give to UPS until a week after I placed the order.

Free Super Saver shipping with Prime membership? I always get cd's anyway on day of release unless weather interferes as happened this winter one time...I don't know about the SDB way above my finances...brutal here on the east coast this Jan/Feb with storms

Remasters collection starting to shape up nicely...(bookcases by IKEA).

Collection.jpg

My god your place looks like mine lol !! We also have "The Object" in the centre of our lunch table ........ true story lol. Looks like you'll need to build another shelf for the last three releases.

What a great few years it's been to be a Zeppelin fan/collector. Cheers

Archived