New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Thanks, but it's blocked for US viewers apparently.

Yes it is. That's why I posted one that works in the U.S. Did it not work for you?

Edit: I'm sorry I just re read your post and didn't realize you already tried it.

Nothing on Rolling Stone, nothing on Ultimate Classic Rock. They both usually have it but not this time. Why is it so complicated? It's not like this is the very first advance listen.

Well I suppose a workable link for the US or one that I can use, or a YouTube version will show up at some point. If not, I can wait for it to arrive in the mail at the end of the month.

Thanks, but the Yahoo site is the one that won't self-load for me. I've tried it using two different browsers, so I suspect my !@#$%^! slow satellite internet is just too slow to get it to work. So far In The Evening (rough mix) is not on YouTube and not anywhere else that I can find that doesn't say that it's blocked for viewing in my country/location. I assume (but don't know for a fact) that nobody in the US can view it now except on that Yahoo site.

Man, are my posts invisible or something? :wtf:

If there was more here than the one to me to check my PM, then yeah, they apparently are invisible!

Any price change on Amazon yet?

Only three weeks to go and still no change. Very surprising.

Maybe all of us who have reason to shop on Amazon should use the "tell us about a lower price" link (just above the video links) and share prices from Rakuten and ImportCDs. Maybe that will prompt action.

Only three weeks to go and still no change. Very surprising.

Maybe all of us who have reason to shop on Amazon should use the "tell us about a lower price" link (just above the video links) and share prices from Rakuten and ImportCDs. Maybe that will prompt action.

I'm gonna stop at my local record store and ask what they plan on selling them for. It's a small shop, maybe I'll get some goodies or a discount if they know I'm going to pick up the remaining 3 super deluxe box sets. Not gonna pay those prices on Amazon though.

Archived