New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

I talked Amazon down to the $108 price for Coda currently on importcds. I tried to get lower prices on the other two sets as well but the Amazon rep would only drop one. With free Prime 2-day shipping, the price should be pretty close to the importcds total after they add their shipping charges.

Guess it pays to be an Amazon Prime member who orders from them several times per month.

Just checked importcds for shipping charges to my address...standard shipping on all 3 sets is $26, 2-day shipping would be $53. Ouch.

Could you PM a transcript? wtf, I can't get them to honor this...

I've been a Prime member for almost a decade and buy at least 5 times from amazon a month....

I'm seeing some bad reports about the ITTOD companion disc. Presence companion is getting some positivity, best of all though glowing reports for the Coda companions.

Roll on tomorrow,

Not having much hope for the SDBS of Coda to drop in price. It's still at $159, but hasn't shipped yet. Thinking about canceling at this price and getting it some where else a bit cheaper.

So strange to not see a change there, after past history with the other SDBS. Almost like someone forgot to flip the switch.

So strange to not see a change there, after past history with the other SDBS. Almost like someone forgot to flip the switch.

Probably not worth canceling it at this point. It could possibly go down to $120, but not much less than that. I guess I'll just have to bite the extra cost. Good thing is that Coda is the best of these releases with so many extras!

Where is the man from amazon, I'm getting impatient now, this is the latest I've had to wait, the 'amazon music library' will just not do HIFi is the only way to listen imho....until i burn discs for the car that is.

I have not had the chance to give all the new discs a proper listen yet but I was happy to complete my display of the prints. Those last three frames have been empty black squares for too long. Of course, I had to create my own TSRTS print for the sake of symmetry. I resisted the urge to number it 1/30000.

post-27765-0-56206200-1438440334_thumb.j

post-27765-0-57989300-1438440356_thumb.j

I have not had the chance to give all the new discs a proper listen yet but I was happy to complete my display of the prints. Those last three frames have been empty black squares for too long. Of course, I had to create my own TSRTS print for the sake of symmetry. I resisted the urge to number it 1/30000.

<Vader voice>Most Impressive </Vader Voice>.

That is a nice looking wall. And a double neck too. Wow!

Shouldn't Presence and TSRTS be swapped? :)

At what point did he supposedly start any rumours that a complete concert-worth of Earls Court material will be released?

I remember Steve mentioned he heard it through the grapevine. Did Jimmy ever actually say anything about it?

Do you have a link?

Apologies, I can't find one. there were posts on the Led Zeppelin Twitter page & I think Dave Lewis mentioned it & I seem to remember Page hinting in a magazine article recently although I could be wrong. I do drink an awful lot.

Archived