What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I finally got a copy of BBC's Shakespeare Retold: Macbeth, featuring James McAvoy. He's such a brilliant actor and this is a really ass-kicking adaptation of Shakespeare's classic, set in a kitchen B)

Ok, this made me happy today, too! :D Macbeth + James McAvoy = YES PLEASE!!! So you can get this on DVD?

I'm also happy because it's the first day of Christmas break! I keep coming home and thinking, ok, what paper do I have to start on now? NONE!! :yay::banana:

That cut I got from biting my own lip (D'oh) is finally healed... I hate mouth sores... they sting. :( But it's gone now so that's good.

My new guitar is finally getting properly broken in (i.e. the strings actually stay in tune now... the G is still giving me trouble, though.) It sounds sooooo gooooood. :D

and... my friend is letting me borrow one of his super nintendo controllers. I busted the thing out of it's old box last night and my controller was so old and hammered I couldn't even get Mario to move.

Last night, Slim Jim and the Mad Cows made me happy.

826105442_l.jpg

l_00b64977625291583482751c2afe2653.jpg

Slim Jim and the Mad Cows MySpace - Listen to Ace of Spades!

tumbleweed.gif

They play similarly countryfied versions of the Immigrant Song and HMMT on their album Homebrewed. At their show last night the Mad Cows were both dressed up as Amy Winehouse. The band debuted a new sign with their logo surrounding a mounted wooden carving of a cow's head, with chasing light bulbs all around the border. It fucking ruled.

headbang.gif

Last night, Slim Jim and the Mad Cows made me happy.

826105442_l.jpg

l_00b64977625291583482751c2afe2653.jpg

Slim Jim and the Mad Cows MySpace - Listen to Ace of Spades!

tumbleweed.gif

They play similarly countryfied versions of the Immigrant Song and HMMT on their album Homebrewed. At their show last night the Mad Cows were both dressed up as Amy Winehouse. The band debuted a new sign with their logo surrounding a mounted wooden carving of a cow's head, with chasing light bulbs all around the border. It fucking ruled.

headbang.gif

"Run To the Hills!"

:hysterical:

My dad LOVED the original song!

I took my philosophy final today. Never again! Never, ever, ever will I take that course again!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I hated that class. It got interesting, but it was still tedious as hell. <_<

Now I have two classes to finish my finals for: Linguistics and my English class that goes with the Writing Center...

I have a few days to get to it... <_<