What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

:lol:

I should file a restraining order against him ... better yet I'll just tell him that I am going to call his teacher. He's terrified of "getting in trouble" from her.

:hysterical:

He must really like his teacher! Or be really scared of her. :unsure:

Could you imagine...file a restraining order on your own child?

He must really like his teacher! Or be really scared of her. :unsure:

Could you imagine...file a restraining order on your own child?

Are not all teachers mean and cruel??? ;)

He seems scared ... but I think we're being bad parents. He would not go to bed the other day, so I told him that his teacher was going to come by our house an take him home with her. He pondered and asked "if the teacher has a separate bed for him or if he'd have to share one with the teacher?"

:mellow::huh::o:lol:

I could not answer that one. Gotta love him; he's the biggest clown.

Having the power restored after a HUGE storm knocked it out.

Last night, the clouds suddenly got pitch BLACK and the wind was extremely powerful.

You could see the clouds moving like a tidal wave toward the mountains. Started raining, then hailing, then Lightning! mixed with snow and while I was on here....BOOM! I look out the window and see a power transformer

(or whadever) Explode! Knocked out the puter, the tv, I was scared it blew up the puter.

Then the snow DUMPED...alot, we have about five inches just on the valley floor, I imagine the mountains really piled up. They closed Parleys canyon from any big rigs and cars only with chains.

So, we sat around a candle pretending it was a fire and reminisced the old days back in NC.

Then to late to do anything the power came back on.

Now, the sun is "partly shining" and the sidewalks are clear and the light is blinding from all the white.

Pretty. :)

I was sitting in Mall Christmas traffic, and someone honked at me. I was already irritated because I hate driving in traffic, I assumed someone was being a jerk.

Low and behold...

a blue Honda Accord with

ZEP HEAD license plates. :lol:

She should be my new best friend: a Zep Head, AND she drives an Accord.