What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Waking up this morning and after catching up on the hurricane Irene thread, finding out that nobody from the Zep forum seems to have been hurt or suffered any major damage.

I am not normally a praying man, but I did a lot of this :smiley_pray: this past weekend.

the Milwaukee Brewers are in first place in the central national league division!!! I saw Zack Greinke pitch yesterday--WOW.

What made you happy today?

For me, getting more shopping done, complete for Xmas.

My morning coffee.

Seeing great pics of the band at the 02.

So I recently came back from seattle... and while I was looking throught mypictures and theres one of this hotel on the water. Soooo today I did my reaserch and turns out its the Edgwater hotel... soud fammiliar... I thought that was funny

I stayed there a few years ago. It's very nice and the restaurant was excellent. They have a room with Beatles memorabilia - apparently the Beatles stayed there briefly but they ended up running out as they were being followed all over town by screaming girls. I wanted to ask about a Zeppelin room but didn't have the nerve.

I stayed there a few years ago. It's very nice and the restaurant was excellent. They have a room with Beatles memorabilia - apparently the Beatles stayed there briefly but they ended up running out as they were being followed all over town by screaming girls. I wanted to ask about a Zeppelin room but didn't have the nerve.

Apparently the red snapper is only available on the room service menu....

I showed my cousin The Followin(He hates rock music And loves rap and rave music)

ALL FROM TSRTS

-Sibly

Jimmy Bowing his guitar

-Bonzo at the end of D&c

YOU SHOULDA SEEN HIS FACE

He was in shock His eyes wide open then said the following''I know I hate this type of music BUT HOLY SHIT THESE ARE SO DAMN EPIC''

I gained 1000XP for converting him

I showed my cousin The Followin(He hates rock music And loves rap and rave music)

ALL FROM TSRTS

-Sibly

Jimmy Bowing his guitar

-Bonzo at the end of D&c

YOU SHOULDA SEEN HIS FACE

He was in shock His eyes wide open then said the following''I know I hate this type of music BUT HOLY SHIT THESE ARE SO DAMN EPIC''

I gained 1000XP for converting him

If he loves rave music, try showing/playing him the Theremin parts of any Whole Lotta Love from 1973 and 1975, especially ones that include a funky jam along with it...like in 1975 where they would do a little "Sex Machine" or "Licking Stick". If you want epic, nothing much more EPIC than watching Jimmy in his black dragon suit work the theremin on the Earl's Court video; either the May 24 or 25 will do for impressing your cousin.

What's making me happy today? Slept in til 9. Went on a little hike. Having Strawberry waffles while watching US Open tennis. Later, will visit Vroman's special "Tent Sale"...books 75% off...and see what they have; always looking for cool art/photography books. Still stoked after scoring big time at the record swap meet yesterday...added 10 Zeppelin boots to my collection.

I just won a pair of tickets to The Moody Blues!

Next Friday night here in town. T-shirt, mouse pad (haven't used one of those in years), signed drum head and a string pack! Giddy-up! A couple of weeks later I'll be going to see Jeff Beck. Last month I went to the U2 concert.

Now, only if...nah, I won't go there! wink.gif

Next Friday night here in town. T-shirt, mouse pad (haven't used one of those in years), signed drum head and a string pack! Giddy-up! A couple of weeks later I'll be going to see Jeff Beck. Last month I went to the U2 concert.

HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT.

YOUR GOING TO SEE JEFF BECK.

OMG DUDE YOU ARE SO LUCKY.

Although I would prefer ... Nah I won't go there

Barbara Cook is going to be a Kennedy Center honoree - finally!! :)

Actually, the whole class is pretty great - Meryl Streep, Sonny Rollins, Yo-Yo Ma and Neil Diamond are the others. Should be a good show.

Congrats on winning those tickets. You must be in Moncton? They are playing here in Halifax the night before.

Got my first "Hate Mail" sent to my PM box. Friggin' hilarious. I guess you haven't really arrived on a message board until you get your first hate mail.

Doesn't deserve a response or a mention of who it was...because he's already been BANNED again after only 4 posts.

:hysterical: