What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Got my first "Hate Mail" sent to my PM box. Friggin' hilarious. I guess you haven't really arrived on a message board until you get your first hate mail.

Doesn't deserve a response or a mention of who it was...because he's already been BANNED again after only 4 posts.

:hysterical:

Welcome to the club, I once encountered some guy here who threatened to beat me up. I am still wondering if he has ever figured out where the virtual violence button is on his pc.

Edited by reswati

Got my first "Hate Mail" sent to my PM box. Friggin' hilarious. I guess you haven't really arrived on a message board until you get your first hate mail.

Doesn't deserve a response or a mention of who it was...because he's already been BANNED again after only 4 posts.

:hysterical:

I got a PM from the very same individual. I didn't even read it, because I didn't recognize the name, and unless I know you or have had dealings with you on the board, I don't read PMs that are sent to me. I never know if they're from formerly banned members looking to spew some diarrhea on their way out the door or what. I don't need to bother myself with reading that tripe, so I don't.

thanks reggie and beetleron, i am one happy lady!

went to see a zep tribute show last night in sydney .... it was brilliant, absolutely world class. great sound. they did the entire 4th album, plus many more. perfect thing to do for our honeymoon. ( among other things! lol ) :D

A Whole Lotta Love!? ;)

thankyou for all your lovely wishes :)

we have been together for 3 years, and lived together for the past year. he is a wonderful man, i am very lucky.

and yes, reggie, it was the whole lotta love show. it was brilliant!!!!

Mazel tov dear!!! Enjoy every moment!!

Wine!

Wine always makes me happy, but it's even better when my friend from Spokane is visiting and brings lovely Washington State wines!

I've also found that after visiting all of the monument and memorials on school trips, I never go back...until I have guests. We went to Hillwood Museum today, home of Marjorie Merriweather Post (of Pavillion fame :) ). It's fabulous! If you're in DC and want to get away from the urban life, I highly recommend it.