What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Seems that a weird twist of karma gave me two dates with two Zep-loving redheads next week.

Let us know if you need any help with that :P:lol:

Yeah, I'm guessing there's a million guys who'd like to offer Reswati help with that! ;)

Houston.

Absolutely had a fantastic time in Houston this past week. All under the auspices of such gracious and good friends, Melanie and Angie.

Good eats. Good drinks. Good company. Good hospitality. Good shopping. Good times. Good memories.

Thank you Melanie and Angie! :notworthy:

And thank you, Houston. Everywhere I went, I was met with that good ole Texas charm and niceness

Houston.

Absolutely had a fantastic time in Houston this past week. All under the auspices of such gracious and good friends, Melanie and Angie.

Good eats. Good drinks. Good company. Good hospitality. Good shopping. Good times. Good memories.

Thank you Melanie and Angie! :notworthy:

And thank you, Houston. Everywhere I went, I was met with that good ole Texas charm and niceness

Aww Strider! We had tons of fun with you! I'm glad you enjoyed Houston. It may be hot down here, but we are a friendly bunch (for the most part).

Safe travels back to Cali, my friend! I can't wait to hear about the show on Wednesday. I'm jealous! :)

Aww Strider! We had tons of fun with you! I'm glad you enjoyed Houston. It may be hot down here, but we are a friendly bunch (for the most part).

Safe travels back to Cali, my friend! I can't wait to hear about the show on Wednesday. I'm jealous! :)

It was a blast! It was fun showing Strider around my hometown and seeing you again Gigi!

Got free tickets to tonight's Robert Plant concert in LA! :)

My original plan was to hit the Shrine Auditorium box office for tickets this morning after arriving in L.A. from my trip. But I got a text from my friend as I was on my trip back to LA that my brother gave him two pairs of tix for us to use. They're in the balcony so I won't be front row like in Houston...but they are FREE!!!

Plus, it allowed me to rest up from my trip and get refreshed.

However, since I'll be in the balcony I probably won't take any photos of tonight's concert.

And I just remembered I had a check at work awaiting me upon my return...so mo' money mo' money. :) :) :)

Edited by Strider

Is she quitting cold turkey or using a patch system or one of those electronic cigs? Good luck to her...and you.

Thanks Strider.

She bought some nicotine lozenges but could only handle one for maybe two minutes.

So it's cold turkey for her and Wild Turkey for me.

So it's cold turkey for her and Wild Turkey for me.

You're definitely getting the best part of that deal. ;)

Just wanted to add that I quit smoking cold turkey, so I can sympathize with your wife. But it's worth it in the end...there's light at the end of that seemingly long, dark tunnel.

Edited by Strider

Got free tickets to tonight's Robert Plant concert in LA! :)

My original plan was to hit the Shrine Auditorium box office for tickets this morning after arriving in L.A. from my trip. But I got a text from my friend as I was on my trip back to LA that my brother gave him two pairs of tix for us to use. They're in the balcony so I won't be front row like in Houston...but they are FREE!!!

Plus, it allowed me to rest up from my trip and get refreshed.

However, since I'll be in the balcony I probably won't take any photos of tonight's concert.

And I just remembered I had a check at work awaiting me upon my return...so mo' money mo' money. :) :) :)

Lucky lucky you! Enjoy :)