What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I saw my brother yesterday, we haven't got together for about 8 years :)

Wow. Hope you had a nice visit. I can't imagine not seeing my siblings for that long.

Although, now that you mention it, my brother lives in Italy, so I don't see him for years at a time... I guess it doesn't feel that long since we talk often.

Wow. Hope you had a nice visit. I can't imagine not seeing my siblings for that long.

Although, now that you mention it, my brother lives in Italy, so I don't see him for years at a time... I guess it doesn't feel that long since we talk often.

yes, it was nice, thanks ebk :)

we really should get together more often. we don't live very far apart, but we have conflicting work schedules, and you know .....

Turned on the morning news, and was surprised to see ROBERT on the CBS morning show!

He looked great! I loved his comment about cutting his hair when he is finished performing for good.

Charlie Rose, Gail King, Nora O'Donnell as well as guest Mark Harmon were all in awe by his presence.

Nothing new in the interview but it was great seeing him first thing in the morning. What a pleasant surprise. They may have the interview up on CBS's web site at some point.

Thanks Robert for making my day!