What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

2 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Many thanks, CP! :) That is so kind of you to offer, but I wouldn't want to impose! 

Namaste Kiwi

Don't be soft. The way it works is I offer, you accept. Happy days:D It is a great show and it was the 2nd ever show Rush did in the UK. Did I mention that I nearly sat on the guy's reel to reel just before the show started???

Anyway PM me with your addy should you wish to have a copy. Remember I offered B)

6 minutes ago, Clinton P. Desveaux said:

After 6 months of planning - mission accomplished - we are now in Ireland in our first store. I'm very happy right now because I knew in my heart that Ireland would embrace us - Phase 3 part B will be next - hello England!!! 

What are flogging man? Remember Ireland is in the EU and we are Third World !

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Namaste Kiwi

Don't be soft. The way it works is I offer, you accept. Happy days:D It is a great show and it was the 2nd ever show Rush did in the UK. Did I mention that I nearly sat on the guy's reel to reel just before the show started???

Anyway PM me with your addy should you wish to have a copy. Remember I offered B)

Wow! You know what? The fact that you were there CP, makes that show all the more special! :friends: 

Many thanks for your offer. As a disturbingly obsessed fan of Rush :P, I accept! :D 

Will be sending you my address via PM, tomorrow since it will be Friday night here! Many many many thanks again, CP! Honestly, your offer means a lot!!

10 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Once again Happy Anniversary to a great friend and a very strong Lady.:drinks: Many more to come. 

You're the best, CP!  She is and I sincerely hope we are able to get together in the next couple of years.  Seriously.

8 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Happy Anniversary to you and the Missus, Walter! Do give Mrs. Walter my kindest regards and best wishes! 

I will.  She appreciates it when I show her the positive, lovely messages here for her.  

7 hours ago, Clinton P. Desveaux said:

Congrats 

Thank you, Charles! ✌?️

6 hours ago, craigled said:

Congrats Walter.

Thank you Craig.  

On 3/1/2017 at 8:55 PM, Walter said:

25 years ago today, Mrs W and I were wedded.  Wouldn't change a thing....

Mazel tov to you and Mrs. Walter!!  Hopefully, Mr ebk and I can buy you a drink soon!!

1 minute ago, ebk said:

Mazel tov to you and Mrs. Walter!!  Hopefully, Mr ebk and I can buy you a drink soon!!

I remember it was just about this time we met last year!  Been thinking about you with all of the spring training talk around here.  Hope you two are doing well! ?

16 hours ago, Walter said:

You're the best, CP!  She is and I sincerely hope we are able to get together in the next couple of years.  Seriously.

I

Me too man. Would love to drive off a tee in my shorts in the warmth. Do you have a Trump course I can hack round?:D

23 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Me too man. Would love to drive off a tee in my shorts in the warmth. Do you have a Trump course I can hack round?:D

No idea.  But our new house is going to be on the back side of Panther Lake, which separates us from Orange County National GC.  So we plan on swinging the sticks again soon.  

http://www.ocngolf.com

17 hours ago, reswati said:

One of my new FB friends turned out to have the same guitar tech as my teen year hero Ace Frehley, so he will get me an autograph now........yeeeeeaaahhhh.

Awesome!  Love Ace Frehley.  Great guitarist, showman, and a true classic rock star in every sense.

Edited by Walter

4 minutes ago, Walter said:

Awesome!  Love Ace Frehley.  Great guitarist, showman, and a true classic rock star in every sense.

Lol, I even had an Ace costume when I was about 14 years old.

By far the coolest member of the original foursome.

43 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

A friend of mine who has really been into pop music for years (Justin Beaver, etc.), has suddenly discovered the likes of Led Zeppelin and Rush! Wonders never cease! :D 

Nice, there's always hope..

• 2 weeks later...

Just received an update regarding a relative of mine who was suicidal:

Her brother sent us a picture of her playing with her granddaughter and said she is doing MUCH better. Hopefully, she'll continue to improve and things will continue to get better. Anyone reading this who happens to be depressed: always remember, there's ALWAYS hope! Never let anyone tell you otherwise!