What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

51 minutes ago, Fool In The Rain 60 said:

Just been made a Great Auntie for the 25th time.so proud of my Niece enduring 50+ hours of Labour, to produce a Beautiful 6lb Baby Girl x

Many congrats Fool. But crikey i wouldn't like to write your Christmas card list !:D

What made me happy this week.

Away camping with family at Cotton Tree. https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Cotton+Tree+Holiday+Park/@-26.652958,153.098774,706m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x6b937662cf0871e5:0xf02a35bd7228760!8m2!3d-26.652958!4d153.1009627

Beach and river were exquisite as usual. Kayaking over to Crab Island, my daughter chasing the millions of crabs around. BoogyBoarding with wife and kids. Bloody good to relax up there.

Had a great time as usual, bit colder this year as Easter was a bit later, but nice. Enjoyed a sneaky puff with the missus a few nights when we could wrangle the kids into an early bed and rediscovered "Rebel FM" which runs the Alice Cooper Rock show nightly, which I had forgotten about. WOW!!!! Now I know why there are Rush fans on here, they played 2 songs that blew my already blown mind away. Rush really do have that Zep vibe. Also other proper 70's era rock and early 80's. It was so bloody relaxing and brilliant. And the mindset was PERFECT for absorbing that great music. A lot of the stuff I had not heard a lot of (being brought up purely "mainstream")

I'll be listening the Rebel on the back porch from now on. I might even drop Alice a line.

So back home now, enjoy Easter with a few days to tidy up camping gear, then back to the grind.

Happy Easter Zep fans! :thumbsup:

On 4/13/2017 at 8:20 AM, Fool In The Rain 60 said:

Just been made a Great Auntie for the 25th time.so proud of my Niece enduring 50+ hours of Labour, to produce a Beautiful 6lb Baby Girl x

Aha! That's where I made the mistake...Leo is your grand-nephew not your grandson, right? Congrats on the latest addition to the Family Pride.

What made me happy today was finally being able to sleep in for the first time in over two weeks. I like my sleep. ?

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Aha! That's where I made the mistake...Leo is your grand-nephew not your grandson, right? Congrats on the latest addition to the Family Pride.

What made me happy today was finally being able to sleep in for the first time in over two weeks. I like my sleep. ?

Hi Sean, Leo is my Grandson.

20 hours ago, JTM said:

Two pairs of Levi's in a two for £99 offer, an £80 saving.

That's what you English call a sale? I get two pairs of Levi's for $30 regularly, which can't be more than £45-£50. You're being ripped off.

Edited by Strider

5 hours ago, Walter said:

Negotiations are complete, contracts have been signed, looks like we sold our house today! 

Great news Chuck. You must be relieved. No wonder you took your bud for a test drive.:D

Happy today as the sun is shining and we are to take to the course with some friends this afternoon