What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

7 hours ago, Walter said:

I just did. Hope the game is good. What brings you down to south Florida? Just the game?

Stagehands.  They have conventions, I get vacation! :D 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Walter said:

After seven consecutive 10 hour days of class in a real estate sales associate school, I received notice that I passed the three hour exam last night.  Onward to the state licensing exam...

Mazel tov!  

Looking at this as a new career, or a supplemental career?

2 hours ago, ebk said:

Mazel tov!  

Looking at this as a new career, or a supplemental career?

New career. I've been thinking about it for awhile and all of this selling, building, etc we've been around I think it's time to shake things up. Getting too stagnant with what I've been doing.

Thank you! 😘

Got my Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless yesterday. Tested with a few choice boots directly attached to PC - verdict? - WOW. Another level and a half UP. Hearing new things like chatter from Bonzo between tracks that I could hardly make out before. Clarity is better, and I get to pump it LOUD (can't go max, it's too loud, so happy with that)

Even the flac's on my phone sound better through Bluetooth. (still not sure if the APT-X codec is in play)

Will now need to re-rip all of my CD's to FLAC and hunt around to upgrade my music library from mp3 to flacs where possible.

Damn happy days....:hurrah: