What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

They must have gotten rid of that stupid idiots thread(crunkjuice80)...That makes me happy!!!

I saw that Waterwitch posted and that made me happy!!!

My wife and I are going to have an amazing Christmas tomorrow,that's going to make me happy!!!....I think that I'm going to cook the ham on the grill,WooHoo!!!

1. Getting an engagement ring!!

2. Early morning hay-rollin' :thumbsup::shifty:

3. Everything turned out awesome for dinner, and it was very romantic :wub: We did our ham on the outdoor grill...

4. My brothers BOTH called me!! Trust me, that never happens :lol: I hadn't heard from them in months...

Riding to my friend who's in prison's house and delivering a card for him to hisfamily to pass on to him for me. I was invited in and they were so kind to me and even showed me a video recording of one day last week when they managed to have him for only 5 hours outside of prison. That made me happy.

Something else that made me happy: On the way back from there at about 12am this evening, I decided to take a different route and ended up riding down a motorway that I thought I recognised, but I ended up heading in the direction of London. What made me happy about that though, is the fact that I now know it's possible to ride to London on my bike. The downside is, you can't ride bicycles on a motorway. :(

Having a quiet evening at home with FK. :wub:

......and waterwitch;that sig is...

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hey you!!! Tell her "hey" for me!

And yeah, I know... I don't know where I found that even, but it cracked me up from the get-go, so I had to keep it around :)

Something that made me happy today....

1. I bought wine to try out my new cork screw thingy

2. I flirted shamelessly with a guy at work quite a bit today

3. I zeroed my safe at the end of the night without trying too hard

4. My boss said that if I'd work the morning shift on New Year's Eve, I could have the "eve" off!

Edited by manderlyh

I went shopping with some of my Christmas gift cards. I got some stuff at Bath and Body works...a scent that was discontinued and I was HEARTBROKEN, and of course, I bought shoes.

1396-482374-d.jpg

:wub:

Oh yeah--and yes, they're Franco Sartos. :P

and oh yeah again...they smell like new leather, Kat. :P :P

Edited by manderlyh