Colorado and Washington legalize Marijuana

LedZeppfan77

Should be legal in all 50 states but we have a long way to go before that happens.

stoned-smiley.gif

This is a huge huge start for that to happen. It will cause a chain reactiion but it will take four more years until it makes another ballot. Maybe two if we are lucky. I just dont like to pound my lungs, that is my only reason for not using it any more. I am not saying I never would again though. I would love to see what those stores are like? the quality of it and all?

Well if we follow suit I'll spark a fat one outside Scotland Yard. I'll also be putting in for my license to open a small emporium in my village. Got to be careful I don't smoke all the profits though :D

That reminds me...how is Priscilla?

This is a huge huge start for that to happen. It will cause a chain reactiion but it will take four more years until it makes another ballot. Maybe two if we are lucky. I just dont like to pound my lungs, that is my only reason for not using it any more. I am not saying I never would again though. I would love to see what those stores are like? the quality of it and all?

The quality is excellent, Rick...and cheaper cost than street level. That's been my experience with the places here in L.A.

Not saying anymore, hehe.

Edited by Strider

The quality is excellent, Rick...and cheaper cost than street level. That's been my experience with the places here in L.A.

Not saying anymore, hehe.

Illl send you my address and some money. And the Fed Ex fee.

You need a dr script to get it there right?

Edited by LedZeppfan77

She is nearly at the end of her life Strider. I have already posted a conundrum whether to dry her. The flowers have turned a brownish/greenish colour and she smells very sweet. I'm just not sure what to do ?? I am still having a passionate relationship with my Kashmiri charas at the moment so i'll take a flyer at the weekend

Regarding quality that Rick was talking about he needs to take a visit to Amsterdam, The quality there is second to none and they are as experienced at it as your local butcher. I have read a number of reports about the "head shops" of California. A place I will visit before I pop my clogs - If they'll let me in??

Edited by chillumpuffer

It will probably be overturned. The Supreme Court has never respected State's rights. If they let pot stand they have no right to enforce socialized medicine since the State's are bent on overturning it.

To be honest in the over taxed country like ours I am surprised that it is not legalised and sold in shops. It would of course be heavily taxed and would provide some handy extras. I always toast the budget with a number because as it is banned it is not taxed so therefore prices have remained pretty stable. Quality is on the up especially on the hash front. I suspect the apperance of Afghani and Kashmiri hash is no coincedence?

• 3 years later...

I have no problem with it, and I really think it should be legal especially at the medical level.

But other than being able to walk down mainstreet with a joint lit up, how is it going to change that much being legal at the street level?

I mean it's literally everywhere now.