Jimmy Page on Later Live with Jools Holland tomorrow

poortom

Thanks for noticing us! Can somebody please record it, I probably won't be able to make it home on time and we can't watch it on the bbc site here outside the UK... I'm sure there are others who have the same problem.

Don't think Jimmy will play. Shame

He will sit there, Jools will ramble (on) endlessly, ask some uninteresting questions, they'll run an old piece of black & white footage from the BBC archives you've seen a million times before, and then Jools gets on his piano and tinkles away at some cr@p

Can't stand Jools Holland - he wasn't even good enough to be the keyboard player in Squeeze, they kicked him out!

Don't think Jimmy will play. Shame

He will sit there, Jools will ramble (on) endlessly, ask some uninteresting questions, they'll run an old piece of black & white footage from the BBC archives you've seen a million times before, and then Jools gets on his piano and tinkles away at some cr@p

Can't stand Jools Holland - he wasn't even good enough to be the keyboard player in Squeeze, they kicked him out!

I'm sure they'll show a clip from "Celebration Day" since it's the reason for him being on the show.

pretty short and brief interview. Spoke about Jason being a phenomenal drummer and Jools pushes the big taboo question ",,,will it happen again?".

Jimmy brings out his usual answer of it being " 5 years since the O2, it hasn't happened in that time, its no longer looking very likely"

10-25 second clip of Kashmir.

One good look at the Celebration Day box CD. Big weighty card box with deluxe sized (How the west was won size) cd fold out

Jools asked the most boring and workmanlike questions. The best bit was seeing Jimmy enjoying the performance before the interview.

Although, to quote my Mother, "He seems like a nice man".

Don't forget this is the live show, as often happens on Tuesday live as it happens half hour only Jools show he may do a longer interview after the show has gone off air. We will just have to wait until Fridays one hour programme to find out. ...Btw Jimmy was only on for just over two mins.

Archived