english Premier league forescat

weslgarlic

Agreed. What was the quote from ( i can't remember who) in 1999? "you'll never win with that youth team" As we won the treble. Personally, I reckon this year we will win the Premiership,maybe the FA Cup, but the Champions League? Give that another 2 seasons.

It was Alan Hansen who said that.

Anywho, I'm not even a Man U supporter ( no offense intended ) but I respect what Fergie has achieved and I've always been a big fan of giving younger players a chance to prove themselves. Busby had two versions of the Babes. I guess Fergie is attempting to do the same

Anderson seems to have not quiet recovered from injury, now Carrick's crocked . Nani's on his way out

Wesley Sneijder (Inter Milan),Adel Taarabt (QPR),Kevin Strootman (PSV),JaWilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) Rodriguez (Porto)or Tom Ince (Blackpool) to arrive

Patrice Evra to (Everton)swap with Leighton Baines from (Everton)

I predict that that classless thug Pardew will STFU and learn his place, after being made a fool of by SAF. 'I'm the manager of the most famous club in the world. I'm not at Newcastle, a wee club in the north-east.' LMFAO.

In other words, 'We shall have prawns, and lobster...and thou shall hev a mackerel' :thumbsup::hysterical:

I would like any team but Man U to win the title.

It's going to be close again and the relegation battle is hotting up after todays results. Villa are in a bit of a spiral, 15 goals conceded in 3 games, that's a blow for their morale. Still we are only half way so as they say on MOTD " still all to play for"

• 3 weeks later...

City win , Utd draw ,Rooney should have had a penality , though Spurs played good enough to earn a draw or even more, hope Utd don’t throw it away again.

Cole’s staying another year at Chelsea , Lampard’s going to LA Galaxy

United confident of clinching £10m deal for Zaha despite interest from Arsenal

Nailled on penalty for the reds. Linesman bottled it due to the red biased ref. The officials were some of the worst I have seen at a Premiership game. He gave United nearly all the decisions except for the most blindingly obvious penalty this year. Still we let the game slip away as Fergie made a tactical error and took Cleverley off. Still a point is a point.

Can you name three fathers and sons who played for Liverpool?

1 Kenny Dalglish who replaced Kevin Keegan – son Paul was a regular for a short while

2 Paul Ince ex man utd big time Charlie - son Tom made a few appearances before Blackpool switch

3Jimmy Case ended up playing for then managing Brighton –son Justin was known as super sub

Another boring 0-0 draw for Everton, I think 4th spot is ebbing away.

Jelavic needs a boot up the arse and Naismith needs to be more decisive near the goal. Too often he seems half a step behind the run of play

Archived