Anyone recognise these 'rock chicks' at the O2?

There I was, trying to take a very poignant photo to the entrance to the O2 just prior to the concert when these two came along and selfishly stuck their mugs and tickets in the shot...the nerve of some people!!

How fortunate for us. I've never seen a photo of brspled without sunglasses until now.

Her eyes are quite nice.

Eye thank you!

I don't know what you are complaining about Pilot, they followed me everywhere around London for days. I finally shook them off by sneaking into a Manic St Preachers show :lol:

And then you got stalked by Knebby and Chicken until you walked into a Roger Waters show and was trailed by Page*Puss. :lol:

Oh for crying out loud! They are just happy and excited! I probably would have taken my clothes off and ran around humping things if I were there so that ain't so bad! Unless that was the last photo you had or could take! There is sarcasm somewhere in what I just said...can you find it?

And then you got stalked by Knebby and Chicken until you walked into a Roger Waters show and was trailed by Page*Puss. :lol:

Met knebby of course B) but we missed chicken, sadly. She was off somewhere trying to get the Stone Roses to reform :D

Oh :rolleyes: I don't really know alot do I :D , Is Celia (see I know her name :) ) back in Brazil yet ??

No, she's probably having a great time as we speak with a certain person from around here and she heads off back to London on saturday then back to Brazil on Tuesday.

No, she's probably having a great time as we speak with a certain person from around here and she heads off back to London on saturday then back to Brazil on Tuesday.

Ok cool !!!Hope they had a fab time on Monday !!

I just want to know how all of you guys happened to be so lucky as to win in the ticket ballot?

I didn't win the ticket ballot, but some kind member of the board asked if I wanted his spare as his wife wasn't a fan and wanted a true fan to go, and because i am always on here spouting about Zep I guess they could see I was in for a shout, there were plenty of others deserving of it too, so I guess luck does come into it ! As it happens My lady managed to get in too, but that another story of which isn't for me to say but another member on here :)

Archived