Anyone recognise these 'rock chicks' at the O2?

There I was, trying to take a very poignant photo to the entrance to the O2 just prior to the concert when these two came along and selfishly stuck their mugs and tickets in the shot...the nerve of some people!!

:whistling:

dscn1616iy5.jpg

Hiya!

It was great catching up with you both! Lovely piccie, too!

BTW, loved the last gig we went to and have picked up a Lo' jo CD. Thanks for the experience!

Cheers!

Potbound aka Sharon

Hiya!

It was great catching up with you both! Lovely piccie, too!

BTW, loved the last gig we went to and have picked up a Lo' jo CD. Thanks for the experience!

Cheers!

Potbound aka Sharon

Hi!! :cheer:

It was great meeting you too, Potbound!

You picked up a Lo' Jo CD? they were really, good :thumbsup:

Thank you too!

:wave:

:o Lo'Jo were on the bill. I love them. What an amazing show it must have been :D

Oops, forgot to mention that. :bagoverhead:

Hi Potbound, great to see you! Terrific show, wasn't it? And the one at the O2 wasn't bad either. :D

Pilot, those shorts and your legs in them are wonderful, plus I have happy memories of those adverts too. You are completely forgiven. :kiss:

• 4 months later...
There I was, trying to take a very poignant photo to the entrance to the O2 just prior to the concert when these two came along and selfishly stuck their mugs and tickets in the shot...the nerve of some people!!

:whistling:

dscn1616iy5.jpg

I know I don't post much but cannot believe I missed this! Lovely photo of two fantastic people who made my time in London so special. I'm *finally* getting around to having my t-shirt, ticket & wrist band framed and, thanks to Paul, the artwork will include a photo of us at TGIF Canary Wharf prior to the show. I'll share a photo when available.

Vince

Archived