Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones to give rare interview on 'Letterman'

sam_webmaster

I think a reunion question would make it very awkward between the 3 of them on a small setting like Letterman.

I think they are well used to dealing with this question, in every size setting for the last thirty years.

Whatever is said and whatever the response and whatever joke Robert makes you can guarantee that the trolls will come out and make it into some sort of drama that never was. :coffee:

I have met Dave back in the 1980's and he's not as wacky as his tv persona. He was at Cincinnati Reds game. I think it will be great myself. And Paul Shaffer actually played keys on the Honeydrippers lp, and with Robert's Saturday Night Live appearance on Santa's Back, which I think is a superb Christmas song.....

Just imagine if they did "Sea of love" with Paul...

I think they are well used to dealing with this question, in every size setting for the last thirty years.

Whatever is said and whatever the response and whatever joke Robert makes you can guarantee that the trolls will come out and make it into some sort of drama that never was. :coffee:

That's true. Plant is always humorous whether it's witty, playful, flippant, or sarcastic, but it's the last two that gets him in trouble.

I think it's odd that the three are going to get interviewed at the same time. Odd, not as in the sense they're planning a tour but odd as in "Why bother"? Promo for the DVD could have as easily been done by either of the three without all the awkwardness that is sure to arise from that interview.

That said, I'll be watching...

well they are being interviewed together, more than the Stones did for their film.

So when is it on and how can I watch it here in the UK? I wonder if it's the Graham Norton show next for them or something...

Well it appears someone just posted it here? I dont know if its the entire thing? I am recording it and watching it on my flat screen. Still no answer as to whether they played? I doubt it as Jason is not there? I wish they had chosen Leno over Letterman

Well it appears someone just posted it here? I dont know if its the entire thing? I am recording it and watching it on my flat screen. Still no answer as to whether they played? I doubt it as Jason is not there? I wish they had chosen Leno over Letterman

No it can't be the entire thing it's definitely just a snippet.

Archived