We're all newbies today

Rumpeller

Welcome all noobs! B)

I don't spend much time online, and definitely not in forums. But this forum I take the time to check every day because obviously I love the band and the people here are just so awesome.

Because of that, it took me a long time to get past "noob" status on the old board and now I have to start all over again!

So I guess I've been "re-noobed!" :lol:

Welcome all!

Hello everybody, another newbie here.

Been into Led Zep for about 30 years, and was one of the lucky people that got to see them back in the day, at the Knebworth gigs.

Lee, the artist formerly known as LMatth8461....and still am on the Who and IORR Stones sites...

Hey everyone, I'm a "real" newbie because I haven't been a member of the "old" forum although I lurked there for a while. I just started to get into Led Zeppelin some weeks ago but I'm really curious about everything about them and so I hope it'll be fun to talk to other fans here :) One question, is there any limitation to ava and banner size (in kbs as well as actual size)?

Hey everyone, I'm a "real" newbie because I haven't been a member of the "old" forum although I lurked there for a while. I just started to get into Led Zeppelin some weeks ago but I'm really curious about everything about them and so I hope it'll be fun to talk to other fans here :) One question, is there any limitation to ava and banner size (in kbs as well as actual size)?

The avatar will be automatically resized, the kb limit for avs is 40 kb, max pixels for avatars are 100 * 100.

HI Chickadee ! Glad to see you here !!!! Yup, just this morn..what a trip !!! :lol:

Hiya Bilbo! :wave:

Good to see ya!

Ah, here I was thinking I've already missed a few days or something!

Glad I can say I was here from the first day.

Haha.

"I was there from the beginning, man!! That makes me tr00 fan!"

:rolleyes:

Hiya Bilbo! :wave:

Good to see ya!

Ah, here I was thinking I've already missed a few days or something!

Glad I can say I was here from the first day.

Haha.

"I was there from the beginning, man!! That makes me tr00 fan!"

:rolleyes:

:lol: We all know you're true blue Chicken, I'm glad we all found each other ! It wouldn't be the same without you !

Ok, what am I doing wrong? I went to my profile, and put in a picture and some stuff, and clicked Save Settings -- and I get 5 green thinking bars and there it hangs -- really, half an hour has gone by. I have high-speed, I swear!

Edited to add: HELP!

:lol: We all know you're true blue Chicken, I'm glad we all found each other ! It wouldn't be the same without you !

Aw, how could I not mosey on over?!

Teehee...the bold, underline and italics buttons are all cute and stuff.

DUDE ! It's about time ! I've been trying to PM you ! :lol: Good to see you amigo ! Wouldn't be the same without you ......

Hiya brother Bilbo!

I.. uhh.. screwed up my email adress when I registered as "Hermit" this morning.. as a result I havent been able to validate that regstration yet (and have been unable to post or send/receive PMs). D'oh! I'm now temporarily registered as "Hermit -" but hope to be back to "Hermit" before too long. ;)

anyway..

I'm glad to see "Spiritual Musings" was

one of the first new threads in Ramble On! thumbsup2.gif

Archived