We're all newbies today

Rumpeller

Hiya brother Bilbo!

I.. uhh.. screwed up my email adress when I registered as "Hermit" this morning.. as a result I havent been able to validate that regstration yet (and have been unable to post or send/receive PMs). D'oh! I'm now temporarily registered as "Hermit -" but hope to be back to "Hermit" before too long. ;)

anyway..

I'm glad to see "Spiritual Musings" was

one of the first new threads in Ramble On! thumbsup2.gif

I hope you add to it soon, you always post great stuff Hermit.

I hear you Aqua, I guess I don't pay close enough attention, but I had NO idea this was coming. So much great discussion lost from the old site, you start thinking of all the threads that you participate in, and your head spins! Doh!

You and me both, it was a bit of a shock logging in tonight. Yeah I agree there is alot of history lost but here's to making new history I guess......does that even make sense?

I'm horrified at the thought of what was lost with the old site, though . . . :o

Nice as this is, there's a lot of history out there.

yeh, i'm withyou all the way on that one, all those members lost in space somewhere, but hey a new site, a new begining. lovinig the new set up. photo section is great.

hi to all who have rejoined so far!!

Ok, what am I doing wrong? I went to my profile, and put in a picture and some stuff, and clicked Save Settings -- and I get 5 green thinking bars and there it hangs -- really, half an hour has gone by. I have high-speed, I swear!

Edited to add: HELP!

hi Swansea. if you dont mind me asking are you 'swansea' as in south wales, uk?

hi Swansea. if you dont mind me asking are you 'swansea' as in south wales, uk?

Yes--except that I've never ever been there :blush:, I chose the name because it's a place I've always WANTED to go. I spend a lot of virtual time there... And, I love swans, there's a swan couple on a pond near me and I watch them a lot. So that's why I spell it without the capital letter.

Are you from there? :o Do you know it well?

B)

I'm horrified at the thought of what was lost with the old site, though . . . :o

Nice as this is, there's a lot of history out there.

I agree. There are a lot of things I looked back for. Stuff that made me laugh, some great photos. I think it will just take some time to build back up. B)

I'm another newbie that wasnt a member on the old board. I read about this place on a PZ thread and came to check it out. Everything looks cool. I like the idea of being a part of big group of newbies. :) I belong to three forums now. My motto is: there is no such thing as too much Zeppelin. :lol:

Wow, everyone is a freshman again. So metaphorically speaking, for the time being there is no fear of wedgies from upperclassmen! :yay:

Oh, do not worry, the wedgie-givers are here, and they're looking for YOU, dude--'cause they're so frantic now over looking EXACTLY LIKE everybody else.

:mellow::mellow::mellow:

:mellow::o:mellow:

:mellow::mellow::mellow:

Hi everyone! I'm trying to sort this place out myself! I am a bit confused over who's an "old forum member" myself. Please forgive me if you talk to me and I don't know who you are. :lol:

BTW---I used to be LD_ZEP_FAN. I kept my siggy and avvie...just changed the screen name. :lol:

Hi everyone! I'm trying to sort this place out myself! I am a bit confused over who's an "old forum member" myself. Please forgive me if you talk to me and I don't know who you are. :lol:

BTW---I used to be LD_ZEP_FAN. I kept my siggy and avvie...just changed the screen name. :lol:

Haha, that is exactly how I remembered you ^_^

Yes--except that I've never ever been there :blush:, I chose the name because it's a place I've always WANTED to go. I spend a lot of virtual time there... And, I love swans, there's a swan couple on a pond near me and I watch them a lot. So that's why I spell it without the capital letter.

Are you from there? :o Do you know it well?

yeh. i know it well. born and raised in Swansea. and still living here!!!!

Archived