We're all newbies today

Rumpeller

Hello Fellow Newbies and not-so-newbies and new newbies and neo newbies and got lost finding this new board newbies and what do we have to start all over again newbies and wheres my ticket newbies and dave grohl newbies and me i saw em rehearse newbies and come to south america newbies and whats a good pub near the 02 newbies and is it dangerous in london britain newbies and im70 and have never seen zep or any solo stuff newbies and whos jeremy clarkson anyway newbies and ive got tickets for the 2008 tour newbies and wheres my huge postcount gone newbies and this place is full of newbies newbies and where have all these newbies come from newbies and what you dont know who ahmet ertegun is newbies and man zep roxxxx newbies and i wont believe it till jimmy tells me personally newbies and its all roberts fault they wont tour newbies and we were all newbies once newbies and theres already 4637 threads about this topic newbies and whats an uncle earl anyway newbies and i want an argument newbies and does jasons kit look like his dads newbies and hello newbies its me newbies and i love this new board newbies and but theres so much history left behind newbies and whats your favourite zep album newbies and is it a suspended flattened fifth 3:48 into achilles newbies and i saw jpj shopping in penge recently newbies and like why tour with alaistair krauss newbies and ive gotta get a book by that alison crowley chick newbies and ohhhh look hes so sweet in this picture newbies and is there a hint of funk in the crunge newbies and look loads of people ripped off the blues newbies and dont even mention eric clapton ok newbies and so what will they play as the 5th song at the 02 newbies and theres a weird edit on the srts newbies and the using abbreviations for every singl e song all the time newbies and everyone here who was there andeveryone there whos now here hello good evening and good to see you all from 040879

Hi Everyone

I got in to Led Zeppelin when I saw the cover of physical graffiti and a classic rock mag, then I saw the album for £7 and brought it. I found my dads old copy of the forth album, and I was hooked :D

I was SOOOO excited when I heard about the reunion and followed it daily, only to be gutted when I didn't get tickets :'(, so to hear they're doing a tour is fantastic, and I just hope I can get tickets for that.

anyways it will be good to talk to other zep fans (because I seem to be the only one in my school who likes them <_< ) so err, yeah hi everyone :wave:

hey there everyone! I'm a newbie here but not a newbie Led Zeppelin fan! :) My dad was and still is a huge fan of theirs, he was lucky enough to see them back in the days...I literally grew up listening to them. Led Zeppelin is part of who I am and of my everyday life...listening to them is as natural as eating and drinking and breathing everyday! lol

Hi,

huge fan since 1982. They are a very important part in my life. I grew listening to their music and still nowadays discovering amazing details that I didn't realize before.

I don't care if they were the greatest or not; to me the most important thing is that the results of their creativity became a part of my life.

Regards.

Hello Fellow Newbies and not-so-newbies and new newbies and neo newbies and got lost finding this new board newbies and what do we have to start all over again newbies and wheres my ticket newbies and dave grohl newbies and me i saw em rehearse newbies and come to south america newbies and whats a good pub near the 02 newbies and is it dangerous in london britain newbies and im70 and have never seen zep or any solo stuff newbies and whos jeremy clarkson anyway newbies and ive got tickets for the 2008 tour newbies and wheres my huge postcount gone newbies and this place is full of newbies newbies and where have all these newbies come from newbies and what you dont know who ahmet ertegun is newbies and man zep roxxxx newbies and i wont believe it till jimmy tells me personally newbies and its all roberts fault they wont tour newbies and we were all newbies once newbies and theres already 4637 threads about this topic newbies and whats an uncle earl anyway newbies and i want an argument newbies and does jasons kit look like his dads newbies and hello newbies its me newbies and i love this new board newbies and but theres so much history left behind newbies and whats your favourite zep album newbies and is it a suspended flattened fifth 3:48 into achilles newbies and i saw jpj shopping in penge recently newbies and like why tour with alaistair krauss newbies and ive gotta get a book by that alison crowley chick newbies and ohhhh look hes so sweet in this picture newbies and is there a hint of funk in the crunge newbies and look loads of people ripped off the blues newbies and dont even mention eric clapton ok newbies and so what will they play as the 5th song at the 02 newbies and theres a weird edit on the srts newbies and the using abbreviations for every singl e song all the time newbies and everyone here who was there andeveryone there whos now here hello good evening and good to see you all from 040879

You're a genius.

Great to see you, Horrorshow!

[Different topic]

I know I'm going to regret saying this, but this is a new board, so can we all just get along, and not try to re-start arguments and attitudes that originated on the old board, please, folks? Some had merit, some didn't, it's Thanksgiving here in about 30 minutes so please let's just be thankful for each other and for this board and for the band we all love, and let's forget about any lingering resentments. That's over, we're all starting fresh here, and it's a great time to be a Zeppelin fan, if we'll let it!

Thank you. There were a few I left out but I tried to keep it fairl :thanku: y short...I'm sure I've made a mess of the emoticon here.

Needless to say, my opinion differs rather sharply from Swansea's (see above). Please let's just forget all that. That was another time and another place; if we can't import threads, why import attitudes? This is new. Happy Thanksgiving!

Needless to say, my opinion differs rather sharply from Swansea's (see above). Please let's just forget all that. That was another time and another place; if we can't import threads, why import attitudes? This is new. Happy Thanksgiving!

Not quite sure what to make of this. I'm in there too,in my list,somewhere. The minute the scenery changed I suddenly found the intensity and atmosphere[if a message board can be said to have such a thing..] of the old board rather odd and even quaint. Very few of those are my "attitudes" and I find none of them offensive in that context,or indeed anything except amusing when re-contextualized in a mass like that. Stripped of connecting threads,it seemed to me an exercise in form rather than a critique of attitudes,individuals,viewpoints or ideas. Shame you didn't like it. Please don't misunderstand or misrepresent it though. Entertainment was my aim.That's all. Happy Thanksgiving to you,too. Cheers!

Archived