Xmas Ornaments, Trees, Wreaths, and other holiday decorations

LedZeppfan77

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 11/27/2016 at 8:15 PM, zepscoda said:

Put the tree and other Christmas stuff up this weekend...

20161126_205640.jpg

All very nice posts Zep!!!  But I never knew you were a Giants fan?  You live in Texas?  You are a Stars fan.  Not a Cowboys fan?  Surprised.  So you do not really think the Giants are going to win in Pittsburgh now do you?  Lots of great pics on this site folks.  Keep it up.  I am very happy that I started this thread way back when

5 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

All very nice posts Zep!!!  But I never knew you were a Giants fan?  You live in Texas?  You are a Stars fan.  Not a Cowboys fan?  Surprised.  So you do not really think the Giants are going to win in Pittsburgh now do you?  Lots of great pics on this site folks.  Keep it up.  I am very happy that I started this thread way back when

I'm a NY transplant...grew up along the Putnam/Westchester  border...in that area, Giants, Rangers & Yankees were the teams. Unless your folks moved up from Queens or the Island, then obviously it was Jets, Islanders and Mets....I started watching the Stars long before I moved down here...once Zubov and Verbeek ended up in Dallas, they were  my Western Conference  team to follow..seemed at the time they were on espn2 once a week.....long story short, I dropped my loyalty to the Yankees when they moved across the street...but my heart still pumps blue blood ( unless I'm in the voting booth)....lol

Archived