Xmas Ornaments, Trees, Wreaths, and other holiday decorations

LedZeppfan77

I have always loved collecting ornaments. I have ornaments of my favorite sports teams, some at least, still need an Orioles one. I have many real old ornaments that were handed down over the years. This is the first year we really sort of copped out and bought a table top tree. I have always loved getting a real tree. I have a real table top. I found a real beauty. Nice and full. And I love the smell of pine. If anyone has any special ornament they wish to post?

Merry Xmas early and may the joy of the season be upon you all

My tree topper is a favorite, it's Mary holding baby Jesus. It was from my family tree growing up & it still looks beautiful today. Other than that I collect batman stuff . I now have enought batman ornaments to decorate a seperate tree. I vary onraments year by year & only hang a few so it does'nt seem overdone. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all!!

I love my Christmas tree, and getting out all my decorations. I have a traditional colour theme of gold, red and and green. The only thing I never look forward to is untangling the tree lights. Mr. Magic normally deals with them, and then I get to do the fun bit. It took him nearly 2 hours to get them untangled this year. Then when we switched them on they didn't work! There was a loose bulb, and they are now on the tree looking very 'magical'. :)

I also have a wreath. I made my own wreath this year which was lots of fun.

We have put up a few things but no tree. There is just us two and we don't feel the need to put a tree up and put gifts under it. We do buy presents and we have a couple of things dotted around the lounge. So no Scrooge here

Your post made it appear otherwise. Good to know the facts. I do like that ornament posted above. The bells. Nice. I have more ornaments than I could put on a tree. I do like to collect them. I wish I had a Zeppelin ornament. If anyone knows where to get one do tell.

Archived