5 Years Ago Today I Joined The Forum

Reggie29

Thanx for all the comments.

For the most part it has been very enjoyable, sometimes dramatic but never boring.

Even a old fart like me has learnt a lot from all the contributors here and I hope you got something out of what I have posted from time to time.

As DK would say, "It's all good".

Yes, Led Zeppelin time does fly, doesn't it!?

You're a treasure too Deb!

Between yourself, AMAZONIC, Missy, and S2Z to name but a few the girls on here are the foxiest, rockinest chicks you'd ever want to meet!

To all my buddies, cobbers, chums and mates on here and even if we don't always see eye to eye it's good knowing you too.

Love your work!

You're a treasure too Deb!

Between yourself, AMAZONIC, Missy, and S2Z to name but a few the girls on here are the foxiest, rockinest chicks you'd ever want to meet!

To all my buddies, cobbers, chums and mates on here and even if we don't always see eye to eye it's good knowing you too.

Love your work!

And if you can't love your work, http://youtu.be/HH3ruuml-R4 :)

Congrats

You have been here 5 minutes in Led Zeppelin time

:lol: Best post of the thread...and so true! Time really does fly here.

Congratulations Reggie on your Five Years here! Congratulations on your memory, too...I have no idea which exact day I joined. I only know it was shortly before the O2 Ahmet Ertegun concert after the old Electric Magic board went kaput.

I'll put five shrimps on the barbie in your honour.

Cheers. :beer:

:lol: Best post of the thread...and so true! Time really does fly here.

Congratulations Reggie on your Five Years here! Congratulations on your memory, too...I have no idea which exact day I joined. I only know it was shortly before the O2 Ahmet Ertegun concert after the old Electric Magic board went kaput.

I'll put five shrimps on the barbie in your honour.

Cheers. :beer:

Onya, Strider!

Check out your profile, the date you joined is listed there.

Perfect cuisine for this time of year or at least it is here, being Summer and all!

Archived