Roberts Jeans

Hotplant

Haha, it's kind of hard to believe, isn't it? But after careful observation of Mick Jagger, who is a known pants-stuffer (lol!), Robert's pants just seem a little too "lumpy" for it just to be a sock, ya know? :lol:

Oh I know EXACTLY what you mean!!! I've been staring at that for a long time now!!! :D

This is one of those threads that sort of makes me hope Robert doesn't get curious about the forum, haha. That being said however, definitely time for more "jeans"!

72sfcc9.jpg

735lsld.jpg

8az1sbc.jpg

81eisxt.png

I kind of hope he does!! He should know how much we all like his, er, jeans, no?!! Nice pictures by the way... thanks for posting them. :D

Hmmm. :blush: No jeans there. That's okay. Now if someone could start a thread called Robert's undies.......

maybe not "nice jeans"......but almost certainly "hot genes!!" :yay: the man is 21 years older than me...ive never found a 59yr old grandfather attractive before!......but watching him at the 02 arena last week......OMG!!! :wub:

maybe not "nice jeans"......but almost certainly "hot genes!!" :yay: the man is 21 years older than me...ive never found a 59yr old grandfather attractive before!......but watching him at the 02 arena last week......OMG!!! :wub:

I feel ya. I saw some pics from the 02. Yes he's still got it. I bet your view of it was twice as good. Lucky you.

That's hysterical... sounds like something my hubby would do! So glad I'm not the only one who does this... I feel like such a teenager and I'm 40! But I can honestly say, I don't get this way about anyone else or any other music.. only LZ and only for my darling Robert! Do you think there is any coincidence to the fact that I married a man named Robert?!!! :lol:

I hear ya, i am almost 51 and i am more in love with Robert today than i was at 12!!!! I have a problem! :lol: But I can't help myself! he is soooooo beautiful,Sexy! wish I could go back on the time machine I read about earlier too! :) Zeppelin is my band also,and Robert is the only man that drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm definitely thinking it's real :D ... even if it's not, though, Robert (and I think I speak for all of us)... we still love you to death! That's the great thing about him... there are so many gorgeous parts to him... his smile, his hair, his chest, his chest hair.... :D:lol: Once again, thank you thank you thank you for posting these pictures everyone... keep 'em comin'!!!

:wub::wub::wub:

Oh I'm definitely thinking it's real :D ... even if it's not, though, Robert (and I think I speak for all of us)... we still love you to death! That's the great thing about him... there are so many gorgeous parts to him... his smile, his hair, his chest, his chest hair.... :D:lol: Once again, thank you thank you thank you for posting these pictures everyone... keep 'em comin'!!!

:wub::wub::wub:

I agree, i love every inch of him! thanks for all the wonderful pics of him!! MORE!!!!!!! :cheer:

OH MY GOD! I've never seen this photo before, It's so damn HOT! The jeans are amazing!

Uhhh.. Robert :wub:

What show is this photo taken from by the way, anyone knows?

It was on the cover of a bootleg from 7 March 1970, in Montreux. There's a possibility that that's wrong, but I've seen other pictures of him in that shirt that all say they're from the same time/place.

Now while I FULLY agree that Robert's "jeans" are very nice, let's not forget the other side too! LOL His buttocks are sublime! B)

Robert_790.jpg

OMG... yes, let's not forget the back of Robert's "jeans" now!!!! Ladies, I'm dying here... I had a dream last night that I was at a concert of just Robert's and it was recently because he looked like he does now... He came over to me and kissed me! Not even like a hot and heavy kind of kiss... but the sweetest kiss ever! Now of course, if that were real, the next thing to happen would've been me fainting... Needless to say, I woke up very happy today!!!! :wub: