Roberts Jeans

Hotplant

I believe that last pic I posted was from Japan in '72 .. but I'm not quite sure .. I'll check it out and get back to ya :)

*edit* Here's the site where I found the last pic from:

1972 TOKYO BUDOUKAN JAPAN

I'm sure there are plently more pics on the timeline section of the site here with Robert and the Union Jacket patch :)

Edited by chell

I believe that last pic I posted was from Japan in '72 .. but I'm not quite sure .. I'll check it out and get back to ya :)

*edit* Here's the site where I found the last pic from:

1972 TOKYO BUDOUKAN JAPAN

I'm sure there are plently more pics on the timeline section of the site here with Robert and the Union Jacket patch :)

Kewl!! Thanks! I just can't seem to get enough of looking at this man!! :P

Okay, I started a thread called Jimmy's Pants! Enjoy! Here's another one of Robert... sorry if it's a duplicate... he's just sooooo worth repeating though!!! :D

rpholycrapthosepantsan7.jpg

:D That's nice ... that's reeeaal nice! You repeat all you want! :lol:

This is clearly the best thread ever. I will have good dreams tonight. :P

Anyway, those who are in support of this thread should be in support of my cause for what is clearly the biggest issue in this election year of 2008. I shall share my propaganda with you lovely people.

"In this election year, there are many significant issues, none of which are as important as the following.

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss are touring this summer. We have four months to convince Robert to bring back the bulge pants. This is by far the most pressing issue of 2008."

This is clearly the best thread ever. I will have good dreams tonight. :P

Anyway, those who are in support of this thread should be in support of my cause for what is clearly the biggest issue in this election year of 2008. I shall share my propaganda with you lovely people.

"In this election year, there are many significant issues, none of which are as important as the following.

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss are touring this summer. We have four months to convince Robert to bring back the bulge pants. This is by far the most pressing issue of 2008."

That bulge could save the world!