Lez Zeppelin-All girl band

Juliet

Great band live and they are pretty hot too (esp. the bassist :) ).

Oh I TOTALLY agree not only is the bass player THE HOTTEST but the most musically gifted .. The guitar player hot and GOOD too .. I've seen them twice at The Magic Bag here in The Detroit area . They were just here the other day but I had a previous engagement or I would have been there to see em again ... Edited by jpenzabene

I saw Lez Zeppelin years ago. Four hot chicks playing Zeppelin? I'm game. I think I may have even taped the show.

However, I believe there have been some personnel changes since I saw them, so it doesn't matter what I thought of them, as anyone who sees them now is seeing a different Lez Zeppelin.

They are still the only Led Zeppelin tribute band I've seen...unless you count Jason Bonham's LZE as a 'tribute band'.

Oh I TOTALLY agree not only is the bass player THE HOTTEST but the most musically gifted .. The guitar player hot and GOOD too .. I've seen them twice at The Magic Bag here in The Detroit area . They were just here the other day but I had a previous engagement or I would have been there to see em again ...

Hi J:

I'm in the London Ontario area..I saw a feature about the band on MY FOX DETROIT...I also get two other Detroit stations...(WDIV and WXYZ)...MY FOX is a neat station..I watch it alot now...

• 4 weeks later...

"Lez" only plays "pie" and never plays "Hot Dog"

:lol: I was beginning to wonder if the other people on this thread recognized that it's a dyke band!

I hate the idea of a "tribute" band (although I suppose Zep does collect royalties from them) but in this case, I can see what it's about: It's probably an empowerment exercise, dykes get to sing "Black Dog," "You Shook Me," etc...and I'm sure it's a big hit in the dyke community!

:lol: I was beginning to wonder if the other people on this thread recognized that it's a dyke band!

I hate the idea of a "tribute" band (although I suppose Zep does collect royalties from them) but in this case, I can see what it's about: It's probably an empowerment exercise, dykes get to sing "Black Dog," "You Shook Me," etc...and I'm sure it's a big hit in the dyke community!

I wonder how they handle the forth line of lyrics from Dazed & Confused?

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Old thread, I know ... but I was on Deezer and somehow their version of Kashmir came on. I'd heard of them, but never listened.  I dug a bit, and listened to their version of Achilles Last Stand, which I LOVED. Now I'm obsessed.

(btw, Led Zep fan since I was a kid in the 70s)