Who is this guy? From The Song Remains The Same film

Bonzoleum

• Administrators

No, not a "mid-level lackey"..... Larry Vaughn was one of the main guys at Concerts East promotions. He was stage manager for this tour and worked with Zep at many shows. I spoke to him a few years back and he confirmed this scene in the movie is actually from Pittsburgh.

No, not a "mid-level lackey"..... Larry Vaughn was one of the main guys at Concerts East promotions. He was stage manager for this tour and worked with Zep at many shows. I spoke to him a few years back and he confirmed this scene in the movie is actually from Pittsburgh.

Indeed and as you know there are also clips of outtake footage from Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh within the promo video for Travelling Riverside Blues, most notably from 1:47 - 1:52 and 3:42 - 3:43:

Thanks Sam!

In the film he appears a few times. At the end of the movie, when the band is getting into the limos he's there too. BTW: do you know who the guy is that's with him (at the end when they're leaving MSG) in the hyper-70s outfit?

Depends on who's still alive!

That's very true! Even if that girl was 20 she's be 60 now! Isn't that crazy?

When you see Larry Vaughn (thanks to Sam again) in the clips, he looks to be 30 years old let's say. That's 70 now. That's crazy..

That's very true! Even if that girl was 20 she's be 60 now! Isn't that crazy?

When you see Larry Vaughn (thanks to Sam again) in the clips, he looks to be 30 years old let's say. That's 70 now. That's crazy..

which is exactly why JP needs to stop fookin about and get on with whatever it is he keeps baiting us with, time waits for no man, especially ageing rockers!

Archived