Another awesome year of Midwest golf comes to a close.  Caught the last day at a local course and had the place all to ourselves.  That's what happens when the high temp is 53 degrees.  Sunny and not a drop of wind though.  It's a damn shame the beautiful Fall season doesn't last a bit longer.  By this weekend those leaves will be long gone.  No Covid, no politics, no Internet except for Zep playing endlessly on the Flip.    

20201014_132045.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Ryder Cup? Bagged. Scheffler humiliated. US Team a shambles. Thinking they can just "turn up" without playing for 5 weeks. Ridiculous

There was a Ryder Cup? Absolutely no buzz about it among my circle of friends and co-workers. And I stopped listening to Tony Kornheiser's podcast months ago, partly because he talks about golf too damn much.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/ryder-cup-2023-broken-no-easy-fix-requiem

10 hours ago, Strider said:

There was a Ryder Cup? Absolutely no buzz about it among my circle of friends and co-workers. And I stopped listening to Tony Kornheiser's podcast months ago, partly because he talks about golf too damn much.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/ryder-cup-2023-broken-no-easy-fix-requiem

How strange that Sean?

Maybe because Tiger didn't feature? We all know how one man makes a team eh?

Yes there was Ryder and Solheim Cups in the last 2 weeks, which Europe won both. But it's hardly surprising it wasn't news Stateside.