WYSP In Philadelphia playing O2 show this w/e

I'm gonna be here on sunday and RECORD THE WHOLE GIG with very good audio quality

Just wanna know is it an english or american radio?

So i musy now the difference if hours between france and american,between france an d england its one hour ...

tell me if you wnat me to record it....

This is starting to smell like the whole VH1 Classic Led Zeppelin: Live Thread all over again. If it is true its probaly the same boot thats been Out. ( i only listen to one it is the first one reported. Heck Maybe Jimmy owes a former groupie, who turn out to be a station manager, somthing?

Here's the deal:

Was just listening. The promo says "We have a copy of the show, and we'll be playing one song from it at the top of every hour starting at 9 a.m. today (Saturday)" Then they will play it in order on Sunday.

Again, the promo says they have a copy of the show and they are going to play it.

Artur, it's 5:30 a.m. right now in Philly. That means 3 1/2 hours from now, they will play the first song at the top of the hour.

I know there's a 5-hour difference in paris, having listened to the show on Europa2. The Sunday show begins at 10 a.m. Philly time. That means it would start at 3 p.m. (or 15:00) in Paris.

The station's site is here:

http://www.94wysp.com

Here's the deal:

Was just listening. The promo says "We have a copy of the show, and we'll be playing one song from it at the top of every hour starting at 9 a.m. today (Saturday)" Then they will play it in order on Sunday.

Again, the promo says they have a copy of the show and they are going to play it.

Artur, it's 5:30 a.m. right now in Philly. That means 3 1/2 hours from now, they will play the first song at the top of the hour.

I know there's a 5-hour difference in paris, having listened to the show on Europa2. The Sunday show begins at 10 a.m. Philly time. That means it would start at 3 p.m. (or 15:00) in Paris.

The station's site is here:

http://www.94wysp.com

Anyway, here is what ill do

ill woke up in the morning and record thue fucking whole day ....

but i wont be able to record the separate songs caus i wont be at home...

if u can record it just do it!!

Cheers!!

Artur

Talking about the Radios's ability to stream their own concert recordings

Have you all forgotten WCSX from Detroit?

They had sent their own correspondents "JJ & Lynne" to O2

Unfortunately they managed to capture just 2 first songs

But they did air those "GT/BT" and "Ramble On" on December the 11th

It was WSCX's morning show but "JJ & Lynne" were on air from London

Anyway, here is what ill do

ill woke up in the morning and record thue fucking whole day ....

but i wont be able to record the separate songs caus i wont be at home...

if u can record it just do it!!

Cheers!!

Artur

Just record it Sunday afternoon (your time) when they play the whole thing.

If it's 11:00 there in France right now, they will play the first song today at 14:00 your time.

Another update:

The overnight/early morning Saturday DJ on WYSP just said they will be featuring an audience recording of the gig. I'd guess it's safe to assume it's probably slowburn's version that's been making the rounds. We'll find out in less than 3 hours.

Anyway to capture this stream?? That'd be nice especially if it's been cleaned up.

i plan on using Jet Audio, wich can record record in FLAC format, even tho iv'e listened to Slowburn's about 20 times now, i'm hoping it might be a bit cleaned up for broadcast radio...

i plan on using Jet Audio, wich can record record in FLAC format, even tho iv'e listened to Slowburn's about 20 times now, i'm hoping it might be a bit cleaned up for broadcast radio...

Thanks, just downloaded it now, hopefully I can figure it out before the show tomorrow. Do I need the 'pro' version or will the freeware work. Normally research this stuff, but I've got a borderline migraine and staring at a comp screen for more than 1 minute makes it horrible.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to try to record this. If it was a cassette tape/radio I could do it like a champ but on the computer... no way. Slowburn... Jet Audio??? :blink: sounds like TMI for me. I am definitely not as computer savvy as you all.

I do know how to listen on the computer though and I will do that. :D

Well, if it IS slowburn's version, we will know right away since the first track, gtbt, has a gap in it. Unless they did some editing on it. I would think it will be on right after this Green Day song!

Getting very excited, but if it's just the slowburn version, I will stop the stream and just crank up the CD....again...for the 20th time!

EDIT: It IS the Slowburn version. DANG IT!

Sounds like the cowbell's a little more pronounced, but I could be wrong. I'm about 99 pct. sure it's slowburns, if only from that snap in the snare drum.

By the way, was I the only one who got chills when that started?

Not great audio IMO. :thumbdown:

Maybe not, but pretty damn good for a first source from this show that went up about a day after the gig.

There definitely are better sources to come, but this is a great way for people to hear it.

Archived