WYSP In Philadelphia playing O2 show this w/e

Wonder if I could sue if they don't give me credit on air??? As in recorded by ...

:blink:

Good question any lawyers on the board? If this were legal how come other stations did not follow suite? Surely, this radio does not have special knowledge of copyright that others dont?

Good question any lawyers on the board? If this were legal how come other stations did not follow suite? Surely, this radio does not have special knowledge of copyright that others dont?

A station in San Francisco is going to air some of the show tonight......it'll only build Zep's rep. They played well enough to excite alot of people ... it's a win/win for them...

A station in San Francisco is going to air some of the show tonight......it'll only build Zep's rep. They played well enough to excite alot of people ... it's a win/win for them...

So you think the band figures it will futher promote them so need to take legal action?

So you think the band figures it will futher promote them so need to take legal action?

I have NO idea....I know nothing of the legalities. I just know there was wonder if it would truly be the show before it started...then bamm...first note and we were in !!!

Some stations throughout the US have played booted material occasionally. I was just talking to a DJ here in Nashville this morning who plays boots some on his FM show. He's got this one already too.

Thanks, just downloaded it now, hopefully I can figure it out before the show tomorrow. Do I need the 'pro' version or will the freeware work. Normally research this stuff, but I've got a borderline migraine and staring at a comp screen for more than 1 minute makes it horrible.

the free version will work.

just click on record, choose your encoder, where you'd like to save it and hit start on the record menu. simple as that! hope it works out for ya :)

I just listened to Stairway to Heaven at 6 pm central time every top of the hour they are playing songs and they are real sound alot better than the you tube stuff it sounds like it was recorded from the crowd as you can hear the crowd talking here and there. Its legite guys. go and check it out next hour, it was the second song after 6pm so it was more like 6:05 .

On the WYSP player it said 5,000,000 for the album title while Stairway was playing.

It's a goof....

The second album from Dread Zeppelin was entitled that.

Plus...look at what they list for record label :lol:

What about that sharpio comin' in with his comment ? He missed the fucking bus man...it's nearly to it's destination !

Archived