The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

14 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Screenshot_20170515-093537.jpg

R.I.P. Powers Boothe.

I had to roll my eyes when most of the obits I saw led off with his recent TV credits. To hell with that...the man was in "Guyana", "Southern Comfort", "The Emerald Forest", "Red Dawn", and "Tombstone" ferchrissakes.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

R.I.P. Powers Boothe.

I had to roll my eyes when most of the obits I saw led off with his recent TV credits. To hell with that...the man was in "Guyana", "Southern Comfort", "The Emerald Forest", "Red Dawn", and "Tombstone" ferchrissakes.

Southern Comfort was one of those VHS tapes that we'd rent as kids in the 80's over and over, same with Red Dawn

10 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Reports from Detroit PD that this was a suicide....found hung in his hotel room after the show. 

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/obituaries/2017/05/18/obit-chris-cornell/101821968/

Yes so very sad to hear this news this morning and now the possibility he took his own life.  

RIP Chris

It seems there is still more info coming out about his death. Can't believe he was being prescribed the meds he was taking.  They should not be in the hands of an addict.  RIP Chris.  Here is something I found today on YouTube:

Edited by Walter

21 hours ago, Walter said:

It seems there is still more info coming out about his death. Can't believe he was being prescribed the meds he was taking.  They should not be in the hands of an addict.  RIP Chris.  Here is something I found today on YouTube:

Just found this:

Tracklist:

1. Give
2. Gold (rod edit)
3. Set it Off (Live in Studio)
4. Gasoline (Live in Studio)
5. Super Stupid
6. We Got the Whip
7. Here I Come (ft. DMX)
8. Show Me How to Live (T Rray Remix)
9. Peace, Love, and Understanding (ft. Maynard James Keenan)
10. Billie Jean
11. Thank You
12. Techno Ted
13. White Riot
14. Seven Nation Army
15. Working Man
16. Jam (ft. Public Enemy)
17. Bulls on Parade-Sleep Now in the Fire
18. Black Hole Sun
19. Sleight of Hand