Jason bonham drum stick

Hello, my name is Scott Donnell, myself and brother attended the O2 reunion gig. Before the gig we spent time with thr band during rehearsals. I am looking to auction one of jasons drum sticks used at the gig and given to me personally. If anyone is interested please email me ted_smart46@hotmail.com, half of the money will go to charity. I have many pictures of proof of me backstage with Zeppelin, or if you put my brothers name Kenneth into google you can read our story for yourselfs.

Cheers folks

Just read what your brother paid to get into the concert, jeezzzz!

It would be cool if you posted his pictures here (there is a special section for the reunion concert) as I guess more people would like to see them.

Good luck selling the stick.

Kipper-I've had a few offers so far. As a led Zeppelin fanatic I would rather this went to someone who appreciates the band, so I am open to offers. You can either reply to this or email me. ted_smart46@hotmail.com

Kipper-I've had a few offers so far. As a led Zeppelin fanatic I would rather this went to someone who appreciates the band, so I am open to offers. You can either reply to this or email me. ted_smart46@hotmail.com

i'm sorry but its not worth that much money. a john bonham drumstick maybe, but no thanks.

But was it autographed by Jason Bonham? He may be doing signing sessions at Dutch supermarkets. :D

There's a chicken drumstick offered for sale at the local supermarket right now...........and I am hungry as fuck.

Exqueeze moi.

Burrrrrrrp.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Scott Donnell, myself and brother attended the O2 reunion gig. Before the gig we spent time with thr band during rehearsals. I am looking to auction one of jasons drum sticks used at the gig and given to me personally. If anyone is interested please email me ted_smart46@hotmail.com, half of the money will go to charity. I have many pictures of proof of me backstage with Zeppelin, or if you put my brothers name Kenneth into google you can read our story for yourselfs.

Cheers folks

uhhh yeah it doesn't show anything about you guys on google

• 3 months later...

Archived