My new Led Zeppelin t-shirt. Only for people who know the bandxD

Thanks for sharing ZISH. :)

I might be wrong but I was searching for some Herco picks recently online and I kept getting the same story that they still sell them but they are made by Dunlop now and the nylon is a little different? Could be wrong though.

Never the less, You got some real gems their my friend, along with a Jimmy used authentic Herco from the day. :)

Hi Again Azad.

Sorry, I did not fully answer your question.

You can still buy Herco Plectrums. They are made by Dunlop and are a little different in design and material. I personally think the original ones are a much better plectrum.

Happy Christmas to you Azad.

ZISH.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is another from the 1970's, with some plectrums and strings, again generously given to me by Jimmy. As you can see, one of the picks is a 'Herco', used by Jimmy.

10325646_592627800851240_243620597715915

holy SMOKES~!! Zish, these are amazing, how wonderful, thanks for sharing the luv :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys... as promised, the Led Zep 4 symbols T shirt is now avaialable in ladies sizes at Tribal T Shirts. If you see any prints you'd like which are only available on men's t shirts, please drop us a line and we'll make it happen :)

• 4 months later...

holy SMOKES~!! Zish, these are amazing, how wonderful, thanks for sharing the luv :-)

Hi Cassandra.

Once again apologies for not replying sooner. I have only just read your reply.

I do realise how lucky I am and thank you for the nice comment.

The kindest of regards.

ZISH.

Archived