Robert Plant recently said that he has nothing to do in 2014. Do you think that if Robert was open to another reunion that Jimmy or John would be on board as well.

There's a big thread on this topic looming around here somewhere...

Robert Plant recently said that he has nothing to do in 2014. Do you think that if Robert was open to another reunion that Jimmy or John would be on board as well.

You don't seem to have heard of the search function have you? There is a massive topic on this as luvlz2 said. At the end of the day it is all speculation until there is something officially announced. Personally I'm not getting my hopes up.

• 3 weeks later...

John Paul Jones is saying he's committed 2014 to completing the Opera that he's currently working on.

Personally I think he's tweaking Robert's nose for Robert putting JPJ, Jimmy, and Jason off after the O2

concert by saying he was busy with Alison Krauss so he couldn't tour further with the boys...

It's actually funny because an Opera can be worked on while a Zeppelin tour is underway. And John Paul

knows that but he has a sense of humour and is giving Plant his due.

Sure. Patty Griffin will be the lead actress. Production by Jimmy Page.

Initially, I thought the same thing, Geezer.

But I think the casting should remain local, as it were.

Female lead should go to the seasoned actress from Birmingham, Kay Parker.

Of course, Jimmy is a master producer. An excellent choice.

This would, of course, hinge on the theme of the opera, which I'm unclear if Jonesy has divulged.

Archived