Jimi Hendrix

gperkins151

well said lipslikecherries, I also take in what Charles J, said to some degree in that Jimmy was an equal genius. whenever I think of Page ,Beck , Clapton & Hendrix I say:

"those guitar gods whom make a lot of NOISE" I`ve always been found of the great guitarist whom are exciting, innovative, spontaneous, magical and genius masters of there music...

well I`ve been depressing myself dud to surfing the net shearing for Jimi Hendrix vinyl/cd`s/box sets of my to buy wish lists, so bollocks, crap, shit, bollocks and more bollocks as I`ve not saved the right amount of ££££££££££££££££, so I`m absolutely pissed off big TIME, as I`d have to choice how can anyone do that about the master of the guitar Jimi Hendrix music, could you well maybe so you may but geekfreak that's a biggest flat NO... I`ll play some of the Hendrix music I`ve gotten, I`m also made up my mind to finally join the JIMPRESS MAGAZINE, I just keep putting it off... I`ve gotten a fair few books on the icon guitarist Jimi oh Jimi let me kiss the skies, within the purple HAZE, how`s the myths of his life and music... where are the moonbeams to flies with drangonflies... I`m still in shook and horror about the ££££££££££££££££ not gotten to buy MORE, MORE AND MORE HENDRIX... peace dudes see you in the cosmic skies...

well I`ve been depressing myself dud to surfing the net shearing for Jimi Hendrix vinyl/cd`s/box sets of my to buy wish lists, so bollocks, crap, shit, bollocks and more bollocks as I`ve not saved the right amount of ££££££££££££££££, so I`m absolutely pissed off big TIME, as I`d have to choice how can anyone do that about the master of the guitar Jimi Hendrix music, could you well maybe so you may but geekfreak that's a biggest flat NO... I`ll play some of the Hendrix music I`ve gotten, I`m also made up my mind to finally join the JIMPRESS MAGAZINE, I just keep putting it off... I`ve gotten a fair few books on the icon guitarist Jimi oh Jimi let me kiss the skies, within the purple HAZE, how`s the myths of his life and music... where are the moonbeams to flies with drangonflies... I`m still in shook and horror about the ££££££££££££££££ not gotten to buy MORE, MORE AND MORE HENDRIX... peace dudes see you in the cosmic skies...

What is Jimipress magazine geekfreak?

well if you had to choice just one of these amazing guitarist,

Jimi Hendrix

Eric Clapton

Jeff Beck

Jimmy Page (now needed to vote as he would the number one, but he as to be on the list yes.)

Richie Blackmore

Peter Green

Gary Moore

Warren Haynes

Dunne Allman

Paul Kossoff

Mike Bloomfield

Slash

Brian May

Dave Navarro

Nuno Bettencourt

Prince

Vernon Reid

Steve Copper

there a few jazz guitarist whom I should be adding to the list its the spelling of there names, sorry about that...

well which is number one in your list from here :depressed::angel: sends you all :peace:

• 2 weeks later...

re-reading fan pack album classic rock magazine, its filled with some really cool photo`s experience Hendrix, raw, energizes, incendiary, introspective, enismatic and powerful live Jimi its a great way to hear Hendrix in is live experience... :bubble::peace: just going to play winterland nights

cool live shoot of Jimi & the crowd, I wonder what music the line up of Keith Emerson, Greg Lake & Carl Palmer, with Jimi Hendrix would that be something else, there where talks of them forming a band under the name of H.E.L.P I belive. ooh wow we what a great mix that would have been....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...