Jimmy and JPJ Attend Kings of Leon Gig At The O2

kenog

Writer and music journalist, Oliver Hall, has tweeted that he saw Jimmy and JPJ at the Kings of Leon O2 gig on Wednesday, 12 June.

oliver hall @oliverbearhall 10h

I never tweet during gig but I just saw jimmy page and John Paul jones...fuck fuckkkkkkk

Hi James,

Thanks. You're too ill? If you want, PM me - I am concerned. :(

Cheers for posting Kenog, you're always there to pick up the slack when I'm too ill to check Twitter, thanks!

I saw them back in 2009 and it was one of the bect concerts I have ever been to.

Thanks Kenog for keeping us posted on Jimmy's busy social schedule. :P Seeing how much he gets out, he makes me feel so old. On the brightside I am seeing Percy in concert next week. Excited!!

Cookie, or James, I hope you are feeling better.

***Sorry for hijacking the thread. Please resume the sure to be speculation of having both Capricorns in one place.

JP and JPJ out together in public?

The Capricorns are talking?

Let the speculation begin.

If anything -- and if they were even together -- hopefully they're moving along with the box-set business!

Maybe he mistook Ross for JPJ? ;)

Actually sounds like a possibility. Though JPJ could never look as angry as Ross is able to pull off. :P

Just heard from the guy who claimed that he saw John Paul Jones with Jimmy Page last night, he now says that it was most likely Ross Halfin that he saw with Jimmy.

seems more likely as people have said

Archived