Best LZ Documentary

Hello there, I've been looking for this in the forum and haven't found anything. Sorry if this is isn't in the right zone or if it's been already posted or wtvr.

Well, I want you people to recommend me the bests LD documentaries, I've already seen TSRTS and the Celebration Day documentary, but I'm looking more like a tv one, like the "Which one's Pink?" of Pink Floyd, I think that was made by the BBC but I'm not really sure, it contained never seen pictures and pieces of early day's performances and the whole story of Pink Floyd with a lot of not so well-known details and it was narrated by a BBC woman, besides the four member's comments, so if there's a documentary of Led Zeppelin with all those characteristics please let me now.

Greetings from the land of Tequila! :suntan:

There are no good Zep documentaries that I know of? they're either shit unauthorised ones featuring people went to school with John Bonham's sister type thing, or ones that just collate already existing interview clips like this one:

I would like to see a proper BBC documentary solely on Zep featuring all the remaining members and other artists talking about them, etc. A BBC John Bonham docu would also be great (not just radio) like this

But let's be realistic, this is not Queen we are talking about so that is not going to happen anytime soon. Zep are about the mystique so we have to accept this. Part of being a Zep fan is feeding on the scraps.

Hello there, I've been looking for this in the forum and haven't found anything. Sorry if this is isn't in the right zone or if it's been already posted or wtvr.

Well, I want you people to recommend me the bests LD documentaries, I've already seen TSRTS and the Celebration Day documentary, but I'm looking more like a tv one, like the "Which one's Pink?" of Pink Floyd, I think that was made by the BBC but I'm not really sure, it contained never seen pictures and pieces of early day's performances and the whole story of Pink Floyd with a lot of not so well-known details and it was narrated by a BBC woman, besides the four member's comments, so if there's a documentary of Led Zeppelin with all those characteristics please let me now.

Greetings from the land of Tequila! :suntan:

Hi Fernando! seek out the 1990 MTV Rockumentary. This is regarded as one of the best. It has footage from Seattle 1977 and Knebworth 1979 that had never been seen before up to that time. Great doc from start to finish.

Archived