Out On The Town With Jimmy Page

Correct in all respects. It is particularly ironic when the "recent member" had as one of his first posts details about his trip to John Bonham's grave, together with photographs and detailed instructions on how to get there. Strange stalkerish behaviour considering he probably didn't know the deceased.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/19319-trip-to-john-bonhams-grave/?p=654884

"recent member" replying. Good on ya for doing some research into my trip and exposing me for the hypocrite I am. Even though I made it clear I was joking. But yes, name and shame them I say, and provide a link.

And I must say it's quite an achievement to make a trip someone made to pay their respects to a person they greatly admire, sound like some sinister and clandestine event. OMG he took photo's and provided details of how to get there? oh, that is one sick puppy, call the police! I suppose you'd think it strange stalkerish behavior if I went to Normandy to pay my respects to the men who lost their lives in the D-Day landings; because I didn't know them, did I? think about what you're inferring.

My initial post was a joke and you attempting to conflate my trip to Bonzo's grave and a one line off the cuff remark is nothing short of asinine. In my opinion of course.

But anyway, no hard feelings.

Thanks Melanie :friends:

^^^^ Thanks Kenog for posting this and actually bringing the thread around to it's intended purpose.
Wow! So Jimmy has a neck. :P And he is wearing a shirt that is button down and not black. That makes my day!!

I made about four points so only you know which on you're saying "yeah, right...." to? But thanks for proving at least two of those points.

We all know the score here already....it would be nice if you and some others would refrain from derailing this thread any further with your "look at me" responses.

Thank you Cookie for starting this thread, even with the difficult first couple of pages. I think it is a brilliant idea to put all of these public sightings in one thread, keeps things together so we can look back more in a chronological sense - instead of having all of these separate threads.

:beer:

Another photo from the same night

From LedZepNews:-

http://t.co/5Zddz3ShK7

Jimmy Page (without a scarf!) with classical pianist James Rhodes at his Royal Albert Hall show on 09/06/2013

Thank you kenog and Cookie for these beautiful pictures!!

I also think it will so nice to have everything in one thread! I am glad we have been able to return to it soon! I have told Cookie that I am so pleased there is a thread now, I hope it will be able to stay here. :)

A,

You are very welcome. :friends:

I also think it will so nice to have everything in one thread! I am glad we have been able to return to it soon! I have told Cookie that I am so pleased there is a thread now, I hope it will be able to stay here. :)

From LedZepNews:-

http://t.co/5Zddz3ShK7

Jimmy Page (without a scarf!) with classical pianist James Rhodes at his Royal Albert Hall show on 09/06/2013

Another photo from the same night

Love these Kenog and Cookie! Thank you for posting :)

We all know the score here already....it would be nice if you and some others would refrain from derailing this thread any further with your "look at me" responses.

Thank you Cookie for starting this thread, even with the difficult first couple of pages. I think it is a brilliant idea to put all of these public sightings in one thread, keeps things together so we can look back more in a chronological sense - instead of having all of these separate threads.

:beer:

+1 Surely it's better to only have just one thread for the events he attends than loads of them all the time. Well done Cookie. I hope it stays too :)

From LedZepNews on Twitter:

Led Zeppelin News @LedZepNews

Jimmy Page attended a very special performance at the Royal Court Theatre two nights ago in London http://www.royalcourttheatre.com/news/articles/royal-court-converts-theatre-into-boxing-arena

A very enthusiastic fan describes meeting Jimmy at the Royal Court:-

Ryan Govin @ryangovin 18 Jun

@SophieIsWasted There was a wild rumour that he was in the royal court, so I scoured the place till I found him. I babbled about how much...

Ryan Govin @ryangovin 18 Jun

@SophieIsWasted ..I loved Led Zep and the HE offered his hand to ME and said 'thank you very much, that's very sweet of you'. He's a goddamn

Here's a post from Gene Simmons' twitter earlier today:

Here is Nick with his favorite RockGod – Jimmy Page, Who couldn't be more charming. pic.twitter.com/8whoN5KZJt

BNh_fpuCUAAqEPe.jpg

I know that Gene passed through London over the last day or two after headlining various European dates with KISS so can only assume that he had dinner with Jimmy?? Gene's son, Nick, and wife Shannon were with him in Europe. Oh....if you think Nick looks tall....he's 6' 8" !!!!!

Here is Nick with his favorite RockGod – Jimmy Page, Who couldn't be more charming. pic.twitter.com/8whoN5KZJt

BNh_fpuCUAAqEPe.jpg

I know that Gene passed through London over the last day or two after headlining various European dates with KISS so can only assume that he had dinner with Jimmy?? Gene's son, Nick, and wife Shannon were with him in Europe. Oh....if you think Nick looks tall....he's 6' 8" !!!!!

This is from when Jimmy went to America back in April.

BNh_fpuCUAAqEPe.jpg

Is Nick Shannon's son or Gene's son by an earlier wife or girlfriend?

BNh_fpuCUAAqEPe.jpg

That was months and months ago

Archived