Hello Everyone!

DropDown

Hi fellow fans, I just noticed the official "Meet & Greet" section of the forum so I thought I'd pop in and say hi! My LZ memories go back to when I was a child and hearing my older cousins raving about how they had seen them live (lucky them!) - it was at their house that I first heard "Heartbreaker" & WLL and the chill that went up my then-eight-year-old spine has stayed with me since. I love reading stories about past gigs, rarities, and the Plantations (!). It's great to be here after having lurked for so long! xxx

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone! I'm new to the LZ community. Just wanted to pop in and say hello! As many of you, I grew up listening to LZ -- I'm a serious music admirer as I dabble myself a bit. It has been interesting watching Jimmy Page's interviews with the new releases coming out soon. Looking forward to the releases....well, I hope you all have a lovely evening....

Hi Layla. Welcome to the forum.

Hi Pagefan55 -- Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm sure I will learn things I never knew about LZ. While I am an admirer of LZ, I have been studying Mr. Page closely. I've been wrapped up in drumming so long that it is refreshing to turn to strings for a bit. His playing is helping me up my grueling hills too on my exercise routine. Not sure how cool that sounds......

Hi Pagefan55 -- Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm sure I will learn things I never knew about LZ. While I am an admirer of LZ, I have been studying Mr. Page closely. I've been wrapped up in drumming so long that it is refreshing to turn to strings for a bit. His playing is helping me up my grueling hills too on my exercise routine. Not sure how cool that sounds......[

Hi Layla,

I like the pics of your drums. I used to regularly run hills (and swim) too -- no better workout. I'm glad you've joined us.

Thank you. Oh, those are not my drums! Wish they were mine. I think they are another member of this forum's kit. I'm only working on a project on a drummer from the 60s/70s. Tons of work, ready to clear my plate! Thank you for the well wishes!

Welcome Layla! It would be so cool for you to post some of your playing for us to hear! I hope you have lots of fun here!

Thank you! I will post at some time. I would have to look for some MP3s as I don't record myself playing often. Again, thank you for the warm welcome!

Archived