My apologies for posting this here but I've searched the corners of the Internet and have not found a good answer. I have a couple of tickets to an upcoming Plant show that I, unfortunately, need to sell due to circumstances beyond my control. I'm not looking to make money and will take what I can get for them but selling them even below face value has been a challenge. I listed them on Ebay for less than face and there were no bites and they are sitting on StubHub. Does anybody know of a place where I might be able to offer them up to a population that would be interested in seeing Mr Plant? I'm happy to give more info about the tickets if anyone has questions but am not looking to use this forum to sell them. I'm not a fan of Craigslist but might consider it as a last resort. Thanks and sorry for posting this here. If it is deemed inappropriate and deleted, I understand.

I bought a Robert Plant ticket from Craigslist just 2 days ago and am thrilled with it. I believe people look to buy on Craigslist because it is local and they don't take a cut of the transaction. I think the guy whom I purchased from made $20 or $25 off me but I figure Ticketmaster and other outlets would have taken nearly that much in fees and I am getting a good seat -- 10th row -- after all the reserved seats have been sold out. Win/win in my opinion.

I bought a Robert Plant ticket from Craigslist just 2 days ago and am thrilled with it. I believe people look to buy on Craigslist because it is local and they don't take a cut of the transaction. I think the guy whom I purchased from made $20 or $25 off me but I figure Ticketmaster and other outlets would have taken nearly that much in fees and I am getting a good seat -- 10th row -- after all the reserved seats have been sold out. Win/win in my opinion.

Thanks! I've always been wary of buying on Craigslist so I was similarly wary of selling. Perhaps I'll give it a shot. I suppose if you sell it locally and meet in person, things should work out smoothly and trust issues would be alleviated.

I didn't want it to look like a mere solicitation but the tickets are for the Brooklyn show on 7/27. They are in reserved left center row U. They are hard tickets that I have in hand. If I can get what I paid for the tix that would be great. If not, I'll take what I can get. Feel free to PM me if interested.

My wife had bought the Brooklyn tix as a birthday present for me but then we found out our son has a baseball tournament in Delaware that weekend so we could not go. She then bought tix for the Foxwoods show on 7/24 as a replacement with the plan to sell the Brooklyn tix. Unfortunately, we recently found out that she will be having unexpected surgery the week before so now the Foxwoods date is out and I won't be able to go. Thus, I need to sell my tickets for the Mohegan Sun show as well. That said, if anyone wants those tickets, again at face, let me know. I believe I got e-tickets for that one but can get any and all details if you are interested.

I'm happy to do an exchange in person (in northern NJ where I live or downtown NY where I work) or using PayPal or Ebay or whatever you are most comfortable with.

Archived