Pamela Des Barres

lizardking

l_137bf9f3a4f96bf7beb8dfc51e9040bb.jpg

That is an absolutely beautiful picture of her. :o

I love Pamela, she's such a cool person. I don't agree with the groupie lifestyle, but I really like Pamela. I was very suprised after I read I'm with the band and saw how funny she is and I think she has a really beautiful soul as well.

cols_fashion-18651.jpeg

pamela.jpg

crucified.jpg

My Christmas just came early...

What the hell is this egg nog?

OH GROSS!

Can someone resurrect the entire groupie thread from the old board? That was frickin fantastic historical stuff and a thread (like Knebby's guys with the band thread) that needs to be preserved.

Nice thread. It's weird because I just FINALLY ordered and received "I'm with the Band" last week because I haven't read it since I was about 14 (which was a REALLY long time ago). :lol:

I was just flipping through all the pics of her that I haven't seen in a while, and yes she really does have a unique look. Very pretty indeed. :)

I just went and snagged these from the old board...

gtos15.jpg

gtos6.jpg

from Otto's posts...

I have a playboy with her in it that contains pictures of her with Jimmy and Robert, as well as members of the Who and some other bands. I haven't pulled it out storage in ages, but some of the pics are non-nude that I could post

I have a playboy with her in it that contains pictures of her with Jimmy and Robert, as well as members of the Who and some other bands. I haven't pulled it out storage in ages, but some of the pics are non-nude that I could post

wow, you mean jimmy and robert were in playboy! would love to see that! :) especially ROBERT! :P

Ok, this is completely new to me. Do you mean to say that pics of a naked Robert Plant exist? I want to make sure before I have a complete heart attack.

Not in Playboy, but there is an outtake photo taken at Knebworth '79 with his trouser snake hanging out. I'm sure someone here will post it for you and then you can log out for a while to spend some quality time with it. :)

Archived