2013-14 NBA Season

Strider

^^ As we like to keep saying on the baseball thread, "it's early!" Still plenty of time for the Heat to make a run....

Big difference between a game and a 162 game schedule don't ya think homer? I wish I had taken them straight up but I had to take the points.

So, as long as the Heat don't win by double-digits, your bet is safe. Am I correct?

Yes. I figured they would put up a fight. Lack of big game experience is a concern and I am not expecting them to win outright. But they are a good young team on the rise. And its just too bad they drew the Heat. I think they could have beaten any other team in the East and that includes Indiana

This is what I'm talking about. When Miami is playing their A-game, nobody in the world can stop them.

:ahhh:

I have my hockey bet in the bag. Now I can still hope to slip in the back door here. A late surge and cover the 11? Not likely but not impossible either

Anybody but Lebron...oh, and that bitch Dwight Howard, too. That's my only thinking regarding the playoffs this year. I don't care if it is the Spurs, Pacers, Thunder, or heaven help me, the Clippers who do it. Just someone knock off the Heat.

OH. MY. GAWD. THIS GAME IS INSANE!

Am I the only one watching this Memphis @ OKC thriller? Paul...Rick...where are ya'? Durant saved OKC's ass with an improbable 4-point play with 13 seconds left. Game heads to Overtime now.

OH. MY. GAWD. THIS GAME IS INSANE!

Am I the only one watching this Memphis @ OKC thriller? Paul...Rick...where are ya'? Durant saved OKC's ass with an improbable 4-point play with 13 seconds left. Game heads to Overtime now.

I am here and was watching hockey playoffs. I hope your Kings bounce back. Even though I am cheering on the Blues (Sabres West). How about those Clippers. They came back and demolished GS. As I knew they would.

^^^

Yes, that's the Clippers everyone expected. Obviously, Golden State's only hope is that the refs put Blake Griffin in foul trouble...like in Game 1...or Griffin will have monster games all series long. So weird to see Terkoglu in a Clippers uniform.

So Rick...did you lay the points or take the points and GS last night?

^^^

Yes, that's the Clippers everyone expected. Obviously, Golden State's only hope is that the refs put Blake Griffin in foul trouble...like in Game 1...or Griffin will have monster games all series long. So weird to see Terkoglu in a Clippers uniform.

So Rick...did you lay the points or take the points and GS last night?

I had already put my account down on hockey. My best one was Dallas minus a goal and half with Minny. I am taking the Blues tomorrow. Tonight I have a bunch of parlays. In hockey Montreal, KINGS (FINGERS CROSSED), RANGERS. Baseball Cincy, KC, Oakland, and another Baltimore and Marlins with Fernandez

^^^ The ramifications will be that all the shrinks in Indiana will be on-call 24/7.

Considering where the Pacers were only a month or so ago, considered a dangerous challenger to the Heat, if they lose to Atlanta, this will go down as one of the greatest meltdowns in sports history.

Archived