2013-14 NBA Season

Strider

D-Wade with the clutch steal... :yes2:

D-Wade with the clutch steal... :yes2:

What matters to me Paul is Charlotte covered big time. I took them with the ten. I told you they would put up a fight. Of course they are not going to win the series. But they are probably the second beset team in the East

Off to see The Wizards tonight! And I get a free t-shirt - yay!

:)

You brought good luck to the Nats the other night, so maybe you'll be a good luck charm for The Wiz tonight! Enjoy yourselves at the game, E. :thumbsup:

Sorry it didn't go as expected, E. :(:drinks:

Thanks. A good time was had by all anyway! At least it wasn't a blowout...

I always enjoy the fire during introductions...

IMG_20140425_200906_zps5e00405e.jpg

I wonder if Rick had money on Charlotte tonight?

I took the points in one parlay. Figures Miami finally wakes up. I still believe the East is so weak that if Charlotte had drawn anyone else they would have beaten them. I mean, do you fear the Wizards? Toronto? Brooklyn no way. Even though they swept Miami somehow. I am disgusted with all this crap about Sterling. Ok, he is a racist. Lets get on with the playoffs. Is he the only guy or first guy to use the "N" word as they now call it? Hell no. Save his public undoing for after the playoffs. The team and fans should not suffer because of it. The Clippers are favored by 6 1/2 in the next game. They should beat Golden st. Golden st is a very good team. But they are not the Clippers. They have no answer for Blake Griffin on the glass or CP . Curry is great for sure. But its Curry vs the world. If GS was playing anyone else, except maybe OKC or Memphis, I would have picked them. Dallas could upset San Ant? I hope the Clippers do not quit over Sterlings comments. If they do they are screwing themselves and the fans. Deal with him later

Oh man, this is a sticky situation, this Donald Sterling mess. All I will say is that some things are more important than a ballgame, but I don't believe the Clippers will or should quit the playoffs. If the Clips do end up losing this series I will not be that hard on them as I might have been before these tapes leaked. As for what should happen to Sterling, I say give him the same treatment Marge Schott got in MLB.

Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling was scheduled to receive a second Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People at a May 15th banquet, but amid controversy surrounding racist comments reportedly made by Sterling, the NAACP has reversed the decision. Sterling received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the NAACP in 2009.

Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling was scheduled to receive a second Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People at a May 15th banquet, but amid controversy surrounding racist comments reportedly made by Sterling, the NAACP has reversed the decision. Sterling received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the NAACP in 2009.

I cannot find the recording anywhere on the Internet so i assume its not being released? I think that is unfair. If they are going to accuse, let the public hear the evidence too. The Clippers cannot let this distract them. If they cant get past someone calling a black guy a ni&&er than that is lame. Its not like its big news in some ways. Sure its wrong, but you cannot let it rule the playoffs

The you tube feed of this over done crap. He does not say anything nearly as offensive as the media and that stinking poor excuse of a president indicates. Maybe someone should call him the N word so he can really have some justification to his crap? This "girlfriend" set him up. she did a lousy job but she got what she wanted. He should not have kept talking to her. He is not the monster the media and Magic make him out to be. This is soooooo dumb

Archived